BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort
4101 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140-3210
Phone: 305/673-3337 | Fax: 305/531-9924 | 186 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort conveniently located off the major expressway on 41st Street and the beach, between South Beach and North Miami Beach, offers a wonderfully friendly staff and unbeatable ocean views - all at an affordable rate.
Just outside the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort, guests will find themselves directly on Atlantic's best beaches and boarwalk. When not enjoying the sand and surf, guests can also explore Miami Beach attractions, like the Miami Seaquarium, Jungle Island Recreational Park, Coconut Grove and the Port of Miami. Want to catch one of Miami Beach's famous festivals or events? Check out the Yearly Boat Show in February or the Ultra Music Festival and Winter Music Conference in March. The Miami International Airport is also close by, which means getting to and from Miami Beach is a breeze.
Inside this beautiful, environmentally friendly Miami Beach hotel, guests will enjoy spacious, 100% non-smoking guest rooms, complete with cable satellite television, an in-room refrigerator and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Most of our rooms offer ocean views. Other amenities at this Miami Beach hotel include a full service restaurant, the Pool Bar and Grill, upstairs lounge that is open 3 days a week, a sparkling outdoor swimming pool and fully equipped exercise facility.
Business guests of the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort will also appreciate the fully equipped business center, on-site meeting and banquet facilities that can accommodate up to 150 people, and a close proximity to local businesses and the Miami Beach Convention Center.
For a perfect way to spend your oceanfront vacation, book your stay at the BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort and save today. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Full hot buffet breakfast or a continental breakfast buffet available for a nominal fee
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge, pool bar and second level lobby bar
- Outdoor pool, seasonally heated
- Garage parking, nominal fee limited self service $32.00 fee
- Exercise facility, 24 hour treadmill, dumbell weights, two bicycles, two ellipticals, assisted weight center (4 stations) free weights and cardiovascular equipment
- Weight lifting equipment, dumbells and assisted weight center
- Stair stepper
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge, provide car rental, limousine services, restaurant reservations, tours, etc.
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole)
- Porterage/bell services
- Poolside services, pool bar opened daily.
- Laundromat, washer/dryer
- Safe deposit box, no charge at front desk / at cost in room
- Solarium our beachfront deck
- Playground, beach
- Cable or satellite television, flat screen In restaurant and flat screen in all guest rooms. Cable TV.
- Airline desk, no airline on site - concierge may assist in confirmation of tickets purchased
- Business center, Internet kiosk with printer
- Printer available
- Massage services Voice Mail
- Fax services, available at the front desk
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Notary public
- Mail services, at front desk package handling fee of $8.00 inclusive per package received.
- Wedding services, through catering department
- Meeting facilities: three meeting rooms and room board room
- Banquet facilities 1 large room 2240 square feet plus adjoining room of 1078 sq. ft to accommodate 170 in rounds of 10.
- Conference facilities: One board room with permanent conference set.
- Equipment rental, nominal fee
- Ballroom, 1 large room 2240 square feet
- Stationay bike
- Convenience store/sundry The Market
- Sunbathing, beach or pool deck
- Jet skiing, rentals on the beach
- Jogging track, boardwalk along the beach
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities ramps, grab bars, roll-in showers, larger closets
- Interior corridor
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines, located on every floor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Guest laundry, available 24-hours for a nominal fee
- Express check out
- Late check out, available for a nominal fee
- Computer available
- Faxes and copies available at the front desk
- Parking charge 32.00 USD, fee
- Laundry/valet service available from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., drop off to concierge daily by 7:00 a.m.
- Water sports concession available on the beach.
- Concierge services for area tours.
- Package handling - $8.00 USD fee inclusive per package received
BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western atlantic beach resort in Miami Beach.
BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort
Conveniently located, the best western atlantic beach resort in Miami Beach, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 25.813205 / Latitude: -80.122826
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The Airport. Exit airport towards SR 112 East, pass toll and continue on SR 112 toward Interstate 195 East (Miami Beach)/Julia Tuttle Causeway. Continue East to Arthur Godfrey Road/41st Street until you reach Collins Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is on the northeast corner of 41st and Collins directly on the beach.
From: I-95 North. Take Exit 4 to Interstate 195/Julia Tuttle Causeway. Continue East to Arthur Godfrey Road/41st Street until you reach Collins Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is on the northeast corner of 41st and Collins directly on the beach.
From: I-95 South. Take Exit 4 to Interstate 195/Julia Tuttle Causeway. Continue East to Arthur Godfrey Road/41st Street until you reach Collins Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is on the northeast corner of 41st and Collins directly on the beach.
From: The west. From west to east on Interstate 75, aka Interstate 75 South to Interstate 595 East. Continue on Interstate 595 to Interstate 95 South. Take Interstate 95 South to Exit 4 toward the beach, Interstate 195/Julia Tuttle Causeway. Continue East to Arthur Godfrey Road/41st street, until you reach Collins Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is on the northeast corner of 41st and Collins directly on the beach.
From: Turnpike North. Take Interstate 95 - travel approximately 30 minutes to Exit 4 to Interstate 195/Julia Tuttle Causeway. Continue east to Arthur Godfrey Road/41st street, until you reach Collins Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is on the northeast corner of 41st and Collins directly on the beach.
From: Turnpike South. Take 836 North to 826 East to Interstate 95 North to Exit 4 to Interstate 195/Julia Tuttle Causeway. Continue east to Arthur Godfrey Road 41st street until you reach Collins Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort is on the northeast corner of 41st and Collins directly on the beach.
BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Open in 1965, Bal Harbour Shops is an upscale, outdoor shopping mall set in Bal Harbour – a suburb of southern Florida’s Miami area near Miami Beach and North Bay Village. The shops encompass 450,000 square feet across two floors.
Bal Harbour Shops consist of over 100 stores, including Prada, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Tory Burch, and more. Owned and operated by the Whitman Family, Bal Harbour Shops is one of the few family-owned shopping centers remaining the country.
Set on Biscayne Bay, the Bayside Marketplace is an entertainment and shopping district located in downtown Miami. Found in southern Florida, Bayside is flanked by Bayfront Park and American Airlines Arena.
Featuring 230,000 square feet of retail space across over 120 stores, Bayside Marketplace offers restaurants, retailers, bars, and spots for performing arts. Stores include Brookstone, Guess, Gap, Disney Store, and more.
Biscayne National Park
Visitors of Biscayne National Park can explore the four separate ecosystems while taking guided canoe and kayak trips, utilizing paddle-craft rentals, or by snorkeling and diving in the bay waters.
Further fun things to do at Biscayne National Park include ranger talks, Family Fun Fest, and plenty of wildlife exhibits.
An open-air shopping center, CocoWalk features upscale retailers, popular eateries, and a movie theater – plus some space for live music and performing arts. Open daily at 10 a.m., the Walk features Gap, Victoria’s Secret, Starbucks, Coco Cigars, and more.
Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College
Both a U.S. National Historic Landmark and listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, Freedom Tower was established in 1925 – then the Miami News headquarters.
Formerly the tallest building in both Miami and Florida from 1925 to 1928, Freedom Tower Miami Mural now commemorates Cuban American heritage.
The historic Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College is now home to the MDC Museum & Galleries of Art + Design – free of admission and featuring scheduled tours of the permanent collection and exhibits.
The Miami Dade College Museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from noon to 5 p.m.
Formerly the Parrot Jungle, Jungle Island is a zoological and botanical park set in downtown Miami on Watson Island. Established in 1936, Jungle Island in southern Florida is home to over 300 birds, and features exhibits, shows, shopping, and more.
Open daily throughout the year; Jungle Island welcomes visitors on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and weekends from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Features include 1.35 miles of nature trails, exhibits like Manu Encounter and Orangutan School, and shows like Dr. Wasabi's Wild Adventures and Winged Wonders.
Miami International Airport
Operated by the Miami-Dade Aviation Department, MIA is Florida’s busiest airport – and the 12th busiest airport in the country by passenger count.
A focus city for LAN Airlines and TACA Airlines, MIA is a major hub for American Airlines, and cargo lines FedEx Express, LAN Cargo, and UPS Airlines.
MIA is also served by major airlines like American, Delta, United, and US Airways.
Located in Biscayne Bay, the Miami Seaquarium is a 38-acre aquarium and oceanarium set in downtown Miami.
Located in southern Florida, the park was established in 1955 – main in the nation’s oldest oceanarium.
Drawing over 500,000 annual visitors to the Virginia Key, the Seaquarium features the dolphins, orcas, seals, manatee, sharks, turtles, crocodiles, stingray, tropical fish, and much more.
Former film site of the television show “Flipper,” the park also offers Sharky's Sky Trail, Salty’s Pirate Playground, the Seal Swim, and more.
Located in downtown Coral Gables, Miracle Mile is a popular shopping district located in Miami of southern Florida. Set in downtown Miami within the central business district, the Mile is flanked by Coral Gables City Hall.
Douglas Road and Le Jeune Road designate Miracle Mile to the east and west, while Aragon Avenue to Andalusia Avenue border from north to south. Miracle Mile features luxury boutiques, upscale eateries, art galleries, live theater, and more.
Formerly the Miami Science Museum, the Patricia & Phillip Frost Museum of Science is an interactive science museum set in Miami. Found in southern Florida, the Frost Museum is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Established in 1949, the Frost Museum of Science offers galleries, a planetarium, and a wildlife center. Features include the Space-Transit Planetarium, the Weintraub Observatory, the Falcon Batchelor Bird of Prey Center, and the Sea Lab.
On an annual basis, the Port of Miami transports more than four million passengers and over seven million tons of cargo. Set on Dodge Island, PortMiami is served by cruise lines like Disney, Carnival, Azamara, Norwegian, and more.
Served by Miami International Airport, South Beach features nightlife, restaurants, shopping, art, and plenty of beachfront.
Set on the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach offers sunbathing on Virginia Beach, surfing at Surfside Beach, and tennis, golf, and fishing at Haulover Park.
SoBe also features the Jewish Museum of Florida, Miami City Ballet, the Miami International Film Festival, and much more.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jackie Gleason Theater of
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bass Museum of Art
- 1.20 mile(s) from Art Deco District
- 1.30 mile(s) from South Beach The Night Club
- 1.50 mile(s) from Ocean Drive
- 4.00 mile(s) from Jungle Island
- 4.00 mile(s) from Miami Children's Museum
- 6.00 mile(s) from AA Arena, home of the Miami Heat
- 7.00 mile(s) from Bayside Marketplace
- 7.00 mile(s) from Carnival Center
- 7.50 mile(s) from Port of Miami
- 8.00 mile(s) from Discover Bowl, home of the Miami Hurricane
- 8.00 mile(s) from Downtown Miami
- 10.00 mile(s) from Vizcaya Museum, antique mansion
- 12.00 mile(s) from Coconut Grove
- 13.00 mile(s) from Little Havana
- 14.00 mile(s) from Merrick Park
- 14.00 mile(s) from Miami Seaquarium, home of Flipper the Dolphin and Lola the Killer Whale
- 14.00 mile(s) from Miracle Mile
- 15.00 mile(s) from Venetian Pool, designed by George Merrick
- 16.00 mile(s) from Pro Player Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lincoln Road Mall
- 7.00 mile(s) from Bal Harbour Shops
- 12.00 mile(s) from Aventura Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Dadeland Mall
- 35.00 mile(s) from Sawgrass Mills®, outlet mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.01 mile(s) from Boardwalk, beach front boardwalk
- 0.15 mile(s) from Jetski - waverunners, just up one block on the beach - waverunners for rent
- 0.26 mile(s) from Fishing, fishing boats - located on Indian Creek
- Aqua Restaurant, on premises, full service, continental, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, offering room service.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Sungrass Cafe, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Forge, full service, Thai, ppen for: lunch, dinner, 432 W. 41st Street, Miami Beach, Florida 305-538-8533
- 1.10 mile(s) from Tantra, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, 1445 Pennsylvania Av. Miami Beach, Florida 305) 672-4765
- 1.20 mile(s) from Mangos, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 900 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, Florida 33139 305-673-4422
- 1.30 mile(s) from Pizza Rustica, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, 863 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL (305) 674-8244
- 1.50 mile(s) from Sushi Samba Dromo, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, 600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL (305) 673-5337
- 2.50 mile(s) from Joes Stone Crab, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, 1100 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33139 (305) 673-0365
- 2.70 mile(s) from Smith & Wollensky, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, 1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 305-673-2800
BEST WESTERN Atlantic Beach Resort
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Miami Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 National Parks Adventure 3D
Explore America's National Parks without ever leaving Fort Lauderdale by visiting IMAX Fort Lauderdale. Exploratory nature films filmed in beautiful 3D will be shown all summer long. Check the showtimes during your visit.
2016 Shakespeare by the Sea
Bill's best stories come to Carlin Park in Jupiter for two straight weekends. There will also be plenty food and other festivities. Bring a blanket and enjoy. Showtimes are TBA.
2016 Palm Beach Summer Beer Fest
Head over to the South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm Beach for an afternoon of delicous brews, food trucks, live music, festival activities, and more. Event start time is TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean