Best Western Cocoa Inn
4225 King Street, Cocoa, FL 32926-4160
Phone: 321/632-1065 | Fax: 321/631-3302 | 120 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Your Best Western Cocoa Inn is conveniently close to restaurants and shopping. The Big Sports Complex and Cocoa Expo Sports Complex are also in the neighborhood, and we’re happy to host visiting teams and fans. At our Cocoa hotel, we'll accommodate groups and provide you with the best service in town.
The Atlantis Exhibit draws many people to our Cocoa hotel, and of course the nearby beaches are sheer paradise. Cocoa, FL hotels are surrounded by white sandy beaches, crystal waters and some of the best coastal dining in the state. Whether you want to spend the days lounging in Cocoa or take a day trip to Disney or local parks, it’s all possible. We're close to Disney®, just one hour away, and our beachside location brings together charm and all the benefits of big city living.
Cocoa, FL is close to Orlando, and is the perfect place to soak up the rays. Washington National Baseball spring training also takes place nearby, and our Cocoa hotel staff is happy to work with those visiting athletes during the season. Our property is close to Port Canaveral, just 12 miles away, and many cruise guests prefer our hotel for the service and hospitality, as well as our popular Park and Cruise option.
Enjoy free parking for those going on a cruise, and transportation is available to and from the port for a nominal fee. If you’re in the area on a cruise, you deserve a spacious and cool room when you’re on dry land. Count on us to provide you with quality rooms that feel just like home.
We also cater to business travelers and vacationers. No matter what brings you to the area, our Cocoa hotel is sure to deliver everything you need for a great trip. Luxurious bedding, quiet rooms, and a superior location make us stand out. How can we make your stay even better?
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Fax services
- Cable or satellite television
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Exterior corridor
- Exercise facility 24 Hour
- Picnic area, covered deck
- Barbecue grills
- Movie screen, white board, flip chart
- Housekeeping provided daily
- Universal gym
- Free High-speed Internet access, available in public areas
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Multilingual staff Spanish
Best Western Cocoa Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western cocoa inn in Cocoa.
Best Western Cocoa Inn
Conveniently located, the best western cocoa inn in Cocoa, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 28.359125 / Latitude: -80.791245
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 95 North The Best Western Cocoa Inn is located on the Southeast corner of State Route 520 and Interstate 95 North Exit Number 201 Turn left at Exit Ramp on Route 520 Going East for 0.2 mile
From: Interstate 95 South The Best Western Cocoa Inn is located on the Southeast corner of State Route 520 and Interstate 95 South Exit Number 201. follow Exit ramp, Turh right & Follow Route 520 East for 0.2 mile
Best Western Cocoa Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Cocoa Beach Pier
Home to the NKF Surf Festival, Cocoa Beach Pier was constructed in 1962 as Cape Canaveral Pier.
Also known as an entertainment district, CBP also features five restaurants, four bars, live music events, and several beach festivals like the Ron Jon Easter Surfing Festival, Beach Fest, and more for Cocoa visitors.
Constructed in 1964, the Cocoa Expo Sports Center is located on the eastern Florida coast in Cocoa. Covering 70 acres, the Cocoa Expo Sports Center features six baseball fields, four multi-purpose fields, three basketball courts, four volleyball courts, and much more.
The Cocoa Expo Sports Center also yields a 20,000-square-foot arena, and the 5,000-seat Cocoa Stadium of the original complex. Former home of the former MLB Colt 45's, the facility also offer the Joe Brinkman Umpire School, and Clint Hurdle's Big League Experience Camp.
Featuring one of the largest selections of authentic fossils and minerals in the private world, the Dinosaur Store Adventure Zone is a must-visit. including a Museum of Dinosaurs and Ancient Cultures, this Cocoa Beach store has been featured on CNN, Popular Mechanics, Southern Living and a number of other national media venues.
Don't miss the interactive area, which includes live reptiles and eastern Florida coast alligators. Admission to the museum gift store is complimentary while the Adventure Zone has an admission charge. Parking is free and both are open 7 days a week.
NASA Kennedy Space Center
Established in 1962, the John F. Kennedy Space Center is located on the Space Coast of the eastern Florida shore.
Set on Merritt Island near Cocoa, the KSC is a NASA launch site, home to the world’s fourth largest structure, the Vehicle Assembly Building.
Travelers are encouraged to explore the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex featuring two IMAX theaters, and interactive exhibits like the simulated Shuttle Launch Experience.
The facility also offers the Apollo/Saturn V. Center and the United States Astronaut Hall of Fame.
Moving 2.8 million passengers, the port is operated by the Canaveral Port Authority. If you're planning a cruise or a visit to Cocoa Beach, check out this impressive port.
Cruise lines utilizing Port Canaveral include Carnival, Disney, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, and more. The port also functions as a foreign trade zone, a deep-water cargo port, and much more.
Bring the whole family, or venture out on a cavalier exploration – visit Port Canaveral and make the most of your next stay in Cocoa.
At 52,000 square feet, the Cocoa Beach Ron Jon Surf Shop is the world's largest surf shop. Open 24 hours a day, this store offers everything you could possibly need for the beach lifestyle at Cocoa Beach. Pick up some new pieces to your surf wardrobe, grab some board wax, or treat your friends to some fun trinkets.
The store focuses on water sports and offers surfboards, beach bikes, paddle boards, and beach chairs, perfect for visitors and residents exploring the eastern Florida coast. Plan your next trip to the Cocoa Beach area and make the most of your stay with some time spent at the Ron Jon Surf Shop.
Space Coast Stadium
The ballpark primarily serves as homefield to the MLB's Washington Nationals during spring training and Grapefruit League competition.
In addition to Grapefruit League action, the minor league Brevard County Manatees of the Florida State League call Space Coast home.
Likewise, the Gulf Coast League Nationals, the rookie level minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals, also play their home games at the stadium.
More Area Attractions & Services
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 4.00 mile(s) from Turtle Creek Golf Club, Turtle Creek Golf Club was built in 1971 and was designed by Robert Renaud, a golf course architect who worked throughout the Southeast and particularly in Tennessee. It’s a heavily landscaped, traditional Old Florida course with well-manicured fairways and NEW Champions Bermuda Greens.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Tennis, The Cocoa Beach Country Club, owned and operated by the City of Cocoa Beach, includes a new Tennis Complex, with programs for all ages and all levels of skill. The Tennis Complex features the following amenities: 2 lighted clay courts, 10 hard courts, 4 of them lighted 2 USTA certified professionals on staff Leagues, clinics, junior programs and group lessons Private tennis lessons by USPTA certified professionals A Pro Shop for your equipment and apparel needs, plus racket stringing.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cocoa Beach Pier, Extending 800 feet over the Atlantic Ocean in the heart of Cocoa Beach, the Cocoa Beach Pier has earned a reputation over the years for its great fishing! Catches of many different types of fish are plentiful here (depending on the season) such as Red Fish, Whiting, Pompano, Tarpon, Snapper, Wahoo, Sheepshead, Flounder, Jack, Blue Fish, Sea Trout, Black Drum, Croaker, Grouper and more. Pier fishing opens at 6 AM daily.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Wildlife Water Sports, Wildlife Water Sports offers beach-themed setting located on a tranquil bay in Cocoa Beach's Thousand Islands, Wildlife Watersports is an ideal environment for beginner and advanced level paddlers to enjoy viewing the area's unique and abundant aquatic life up close. We offer glass bottom kayaks, CraigCat® Electric boats, Pontoon boats and a wide selection of modern stand up paddleboards. Wildlife Watersports can accommodate individuals and groups seeking adventure and the serenity of Cocoa Bea
- 10.00 mile(s) from Grasshopper AirBoat Ride, Enjoy a journey over the St. Johns River in search of alligators, native and migratory birds and other intriguing wildlife today. Bring your sunscreen and camera and in the winter months a sweatshirt or jacket and GRASSHOPPER AIRBOAT ECO-TOURS provides the ear protection, binoculars, and bottled water during the duration of your tour. You're welcome to wear sneakers, sandals, or any other flat– soled shoe.
Best Western Cocoa Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Cocoa. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean