Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites
4400 Ford Street Ext, Fort Myers, FL 33916-9420
Phone: +1 239-278-3949 | Fax: 239/278-3670 | 103 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Guests staying at this beautiful Fort Myers hotel will be close to Captiva Island and Bonita Beach.
The Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites offers outstanding customer service and proximity to the beautiful white beaches of Captiva Island and Bonita Beach. Hotel guests will also find the Edison/Ford Museum, the Bonita Greyhound Track and the Miromar Outlet Shops nearby.
This newly renovated hotel features well-appointed guest rooms complete with microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. The Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites also offers deluxe suite accommodations. Guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast each morning before heading out to explore all of the area attractions. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, exercise facility, guest laundry and a business center.
The Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites is located just minutes from World Class golf courses such as Fiddlesticks Country Club, Old Hickory Gold Club and Shellpoint Golf Course. Visitors to the area will enjoy spending an evening at the Broadway Palm Theatre which offers live dinner performances. Guests traveling on business will appreciate the close proximity to corporate offices including General Electric, Lynx/PPG, AT&T and the Chico's World Headquarters.
The hotel's attentive multilingual staff takes pride in providing personalized service to each guest coming to Fort Myers. Make a hotel reservation today at the Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Baggage hold up to four hours
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Mail services
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services available at front desk on request
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible, to all floors.
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Physically challenged facilities
- Cash Machine (ATM)
- Interior corridor
- High-speed Internet Access
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western fort myers inn & suites in Fort Myers.
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western fort myers inn & suites in Fort Myers, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 26.598665 / Latitude: -81.846585
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. Take Interstate 75, Exit 136 (Colonial Boulevard) and travel west 3.2 miles to Ford Street Extension and make a right. The Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites is on the left.
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Built in 1925, the Blanchard House Museum of African American History and Culture of Charlotte County is the historic home of Joseph Blanchard. The home can be found near Venice on the west-central Florida coast.
The Blanchard House features cultural exhibits showcasing the rich history of the African-American legacy in Florida. Explore open access to artifacts and materials of African-American contributions and don't forget to visit the Black history library and gift shop.
Drawing over 170,000 annual guests, the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater, Broadway Palm Dinner Theater is located in Fort Myers on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast. Known as “southwest Florida’s Premier Dinner Thearter,” Broadway Palm has been in place for over 20 years.
The facility in comprised of a 450-seat dinner theatre, 100-seat "black-box" theatre, plus the 120-seat Café Cabaret and 30-seat Art Café. Managed by the Prather Entertainment Group, the theater is home to the Fort Myers Film Festival, Broadway Palm Children’s Theatre, and plenty of off-Broadway plays.
Enjoy the antique furniture and historical artifacts of the home itself, alongside the lush grounds and gardens, featuring live oaks and waterfront views.
Covering 17 acres, the Thomas Edison Winter Estate and Henry Ford Estate is located on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast in Fort Myers. Listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, the site is now a museum and botanical gardens.
Set on the Caloosahatchee River, the Edison estate was built in 1886, while the Ford estate was erected in 1915. Visitors may tour the Edison Ford homes, and the Edison Ford Gardens for over 400 species of plants and the Estates Garden Shoppe, or stop by the Edison Botanic Research Lab.
Established in 1991, Florida Gulf Coast University is a public comprehensive college located in Fort Myers on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast. A member of the State University System of Florida, FGCU has an enrollment of nearly 15,000 students.
Florida Gulf Coast University covers 760 acres including its onsite nature preserve. FGCU features 51 bachelors, 29 masters, and 6 doctoral degree programs, plus the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles athletics program.
With a season that runs from October through May, the company also offers theatrical education classes and programs.
The Gulf Coast city of Fort Myers has hosted Major League Baseball's spring training games since 1925 with the Philadelphia A's. The Cleveland Indians, Pittsburgh Pirates, and Kansas City Royals soon followed suit, and played their spring training games in Fort Myers.
By 1991, Major League Baseball's Minnesota Twins began playing Spring Training games in the 7,500-seat Hammond Stadium – located in the 80-acre Lee County Sports Complex. Set on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast, this fine ballpark was named in honor of William H. Hammond.
Not only do baseball fans watch the Minnesota Twins, they can also catch the Fort Myers Miracle – the Class A Advanced minor league baseball team and affiliate of the Minnesota Twins. Make your way to the Beer Garden, located near the third base concourse, and choose from 18 beers on tap during the game.
An interactive museum with 60 plus exhibits, the Imaginarium Science Center in Fort Myers thrills guests of all ages. The science center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Kids are free to explore living exhibits that showcase animal life and weather in the southwest Gulf Coast region while families enjoy the Sporty Science Arena, a virtual sports simulator, a 3-D movie theater, and much more.
J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
The site was established in 1976 as a member of the United States National Wildlife Refuge System.
Named for the conservation-heavy cartoonist Jay Norwood Darling – or Ding Darling – the refuge features bird watching, nature viewing, and education center, and the Wildlife Drive, all on Sanibel Island.
Officially opened on March 3, 2012, just in time for Grapefruit League Spring Training, jetBlue Park is set in Fort Myers along the Gulf Coast of Florida. The Spring Training home of the Boston Red Sox, jetBlue Park is also known affectionately as Fenway South, because it's dimensions are nearly exact as those of the real Fenway Park in Boston.
Travel through Fort Myers in late February through March and check out the Red Sox play Spring Training games at jetBlue Park. After the spring season ends, check out the other resident at jetBlue Park, the Gulf Coast League Red Sox – Boston's Rookie League affiliate.
Open sunrise to sunset, Manatee Park is located in Fort Myers on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast. A Florida Manatee non-captive refuge, Manatee Park opened in 1996 on 17 acres, and features fishing, wildlife viewing, and water recreation.
Visitors to Manatee Park may actually view manatees from November to March, and enjoy pier fishing, canoeing, and kayaking on the Orange River. The park also features the Live Oak Amphitheater, Chickee Hut, and picnic spots.
Housing over 3,200 square feet of artifacts, pictures, model railroads, retired locomotives, and objects taken from Florida's railroading past, the Railroad Museum of South Florida is located at Lakes Regional Park in Fort Myers, right on the Gulf Coast of southwestern Florida.
Among its artifacts, the museum operates a 1/8th scale train ride found throughout the north end of Lakes Park and the 15-minute ride is a popular favorite among kids and families. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 1:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., Saturday, and noon to 3:45 p.m.
Spanning 33 square miles, the island is also the entire city of Sanibel.
Sanibel Island features the Sanibel Historical Village, the historic Sanibel Lighthouse, Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum, and the J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge.
Sanibel draws visitors from around the world for its beaches, shopping, and water sports.
Established in 1987, the Seminole Gulf Railway is known for its Seminole Gulf Railway – set on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast in Fort Myers. Shows include Caloosa Get Your Gun, I SPY a Murder, and Train of Deception.
The Murder Mystery experience departs Wednesday through Saturday at 6:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Sundays. Murder Mystery Dinner Trains include an interactive performance, five-course meal, and a historic train ridge.
A famous destination in southwest Florida, the Shell Factory & Nature Park is full of Fort Myers indoor and outdoor attractions. Start by browsing the Shell Factory retail store, which offers a huge selection of shells and coral, then continue to the Shell Factory Nature Park, where guests can view over 350 live animals and get up close and personal.
Kids can visit the Shell Factory Fun Park, which features mini golf courses, bumper boats, water wars, and paddle boats, while families with dogs can drop their pets off at the Doggy Heaven dog park. Round out your visit with a trip to Capt. Fishbones restaurant for lunch or dinner.
Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
Covering more than 3,400 acres, the Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve protects a wetland ecosystem located on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast.
Based out of Fort Myers, the preserve is open throughout the year, and features educational programs and outdoor recreation.
Bird watchers enjoy this Great Florida Birding Trail site, while other wildlife can be seen from five observation decks, a 1.2-mile boardwalk, and guided tours of the preserve.
Check out the "A Slough for All Seasons" film in the Interpretive Center, or enjoy lunch in one of the many picnic spots.
Dedicated to the preservation and collection of the history and traditions of Fort Myers and southwest Florida, the Southwest Florida Museum of History puts on exhibits of Florida's former peoples inside a historic Atlantic Coastline Railroad depot.
See the history of the Paleo Indians, the Calusa, and the Seminoles peoples along with the Spanish explorers and early settlers of the region come to life through exhibits and replicas of famous artifacts. The museum is open from Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Open March to September, the Sun Splash Family Waterpark is set on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast – just west of Fort Myers. Located in Cape Coral, Sun Splash is a municipal water park covering 14 acres.
Sun Splash Family Waterpark features water rides like the Electric Slide, Cape Fear, and Zoom Flumes, plus family pools and kiddie areas. Onsite eateries include the Calypso Café, while souvenirs are found at the Treasure Trove Gift Shop.
Open daily, the Tanger Outlets are located on the southwest Florida Gulf Coast is southern Fort Myers near Sanibel Island. Stores include the Banana Republic Factory Store, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory, Nike Factory Store, and more.
The Tanger Outlets features discounts for members of AAA, CAA, AARP, and military personnel. Public restrooms and onsite eateries are also available.
Check out the Cobra Rollercoaster, Tilt-A-Whirl, and Go-Kart Drop, or take the younger ones to the Midway rides, bumper boats, or the Family Fun Arcade. Don’t miss Zoomer Mining, mini-bowling, or the Voodoo Island Mini Golf course.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 6.00 mile(s) from Broadway Palm Theater, live performance/dinner theater - Broadway hits
- 7.00 mile(s) from Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Edison/Ford Museum, homes of Edison and Ford
- 8.00 mile(s) from Harborside Convention Center, on the water
- 10.00 mile(s) from museum viewing
- 13.00 mile(s) from Sanibel Island, pristine beach, renowned shelling, water sports, shopping
- 13.00 mile(s) from Fort Meyers Beach, water sports, shopping, lounges, family entertainment
- 13.00 mile(s) from casino boat
- 16.00 mile(s) from Bonita Beach
- 17.00 mile(s) from Bonita Greyhound Track
- 17.00 mile(s) from Captiva Island
- 19.00 mile(s) from Cleveland Clinic
- 0.50 mile(s) from convenience store
- 3.00 mile(s) from Edison Mall
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bell Towers, specialty shopping
- 16.00 mile(s) from Mori Mar Outlet Shops
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 0.50 mile(s) from billiards/snooker
- 1.00 mile(s) from driving range
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Preserve, hiking
- 2.00 mile(s) from jogging track
- 3.00 mile(s) from Gold's Gym, universal gym, weightlifting
- 3.00 mile(s) from bicycling
- 4.00 mile(s) from Fiddlesticks Country Club, & Golf Course
- 4.00 mile(s) from bowling
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lee County Sports Complex, winter home of Minnesota Twins
- 5.00 mile(s) from Old Hickory Golf & Country Club
- 6.00 mile(s) from Hammond Stadium, winter home of Boston Red Sox
- 10.00 mile(s) from Forest Golf Club, 18 hole championship course
- 13.00 mile(s) from children's activities
- 13.00 mile(s) from fishing
- 13.00 mile(s) from jet skiing, sailing, boating, scuba diving, snorkling, surfing,water skiing
- 13.00 mile(s) from volleyball
- 13.00 mile(s) from Shellpoint Golf Club, 18 hole championship course
- 13.00 mile(s) from Stoneybrook Golf Club
- 16.00 mile(s) from Germain Arena
- Across the street from Dairy Queen Grill & Chili, Fast Food, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Ft Myers Ale House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from IHop of Ft. Myers, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, 11: a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tony Roma's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Cantina Laredo, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Tex/Mex, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sam Seltzers, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, seafood, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from TGI Friday's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Taste of New York, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Outback Steak House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 4:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Caraba's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 4:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Origami, Bar/Lounge, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bella Rosa's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Dwyers Pub, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, English cuisine, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Fort Myers. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean