BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
380 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548-6136
Phone: 850-243-9444 | Fax: 850-243-5445 | 99 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
On the Island, the hotel is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico with sugar white sand and miles of unspoiled beaches. Great shopping, wonderful restaurants, Dolphin and Dinner Cruises, fishing, golf, inland and beach front rooms.
Boutique-style with art deco design make this Florida beach hotel a must stay in Fort Walton Beach. All rooms feature Serta® Presidential Suite Pillow Top beds for the ultimate in guest comfort.
The BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront hotel boasts luxurious amenities, on-site entertainment and close proximity to exciting activities. This boutique-style hotel adds a touch of class to the traditional Best Western family-friendly atmosphere. Hotel amenities include an on-site outdoor pool with adjacent cabana bar and meeting facilities-perfect for reunions or unique business meetings!
Every guest room is decorated in a stylish art deco design and boasts extras such as free high-speed Internet access, microwave and refrigerator. Accommodations with a luxurious in-room spa are also available. Make the most of a visit to the beach by reserving a room adjacent to the coast! Every room facing the Gulf of Mexico has a private balcony.
Guests can enjoy live music every night at the on-site Swizzle Stick Lounge and Martini Bar-voted a local's favorite by a Fort Walton Beach magazine.
Whether here to unwind, enjoy water sports or see the sights, a good time is only steps away! The BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront hotel is centrally located near seasonal festivals, charter fishing, snorkeling, museums and upscale shopping and dining. This hotel is also in close proximity to area military bases.
Enjoy true southern hospitality at the best rate possible! Make an on-line hotel reservation today and save with a low rate.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Choice of breads, cereal, fruits, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, sausage or bacon and grits
- Cocktail lounge Swizzle Stick Martini Lounge with live music nightly and seasonal Pool-side cabana bar
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Heated Heated pool is seasonal.
- Multilingual staff (English, Russian, Filipino, Polish, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Fax services, Complimentary incoming fax
- Safe deposit box available at the front desk
- Ice/vending machines Ice on 2nd, 4th and 6th floors. Vending on 5th and 6th floors.
- Free parking, no boats, trailers or semi-trucks
- Meeting facilities
- Conference services
- Photocopy services
- Poolside services pool towels available at front desk, seasonal cabana bar open during summer months.
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable satellite television with HBO
- Mail services Stamps sold at Front Desk
- Sunbathing Beautiful White Sands of the Emerald Coast Gulf of Mexico at our back door
- Surfing Gulf of Mexico at back door.
- Hearing impaired services TDD phone available
- Physically challenged facilities Property is ADA Compliant
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exterior corridor
- Laundromat Coin Operated Laundry located on fourth floor.
- Express check out Email, Telephone and Front Desk Pick-up Availability
- Children's activities, children's movie night (nightly at 6:30 p.m.) with complimentary popcorn seasonal
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, Complimentary, 24-hr access in lobby
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Dataports, Internet connectivity
- Table tennis/ping pong Table tennis/ ping pong available on site.
- Volleyball Beach volleyball
- Fishing Boardwalk fishing pier within walking distance
- High-speed Internet access
- Seasonal kayak and paddleboard rental seasonal
- Complimentary seasonal beach chairs and umbrellas seasonal
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 2 package deals available at the best western ft. walton beachfront in Fort Walton Beach.
Welcome Drink Package 2 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront for our Welcome Drink Package. This package includes tickets for beer, wine or well-cocktail at the Swizzle Stick Bar, located in the lobby, upon arrival.
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
Conveniently located, the best western ft. walton beachfront in Fort Walton Beach, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 30.395995 / Latitude: -86.604775
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All Directions. The BEST WESTERN FT. Walton Beachfront Hotel is located right on Fort Walton Beach. Head east on Highway 98 over the bridge onto Okaloosa Island. Turn right at stoplight on Santa Rosa Boulevard.
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Ever touched lightning, seen a frozen shadow or what the world looks like to an armadillo, or watched a skeleton ride a bike? All of this and more can be found at the Emerald Coast Science Center, which is especially fun for kids but interesting for adults as well.
Plan your next tour of the Panhandle region of Florida and head for Fort Walton Beach, where you'll have a wealth of fun, exciting, and interesting marine life attractions to see. The Emerald Coast Science Center is open Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sundays noon to 4 p.m.
Boasting trees over the age of 300 years, the Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou State Recreation Area is named for Air Force Colonel Fred Gannon, an instrumental figure in the preservation of this state park.
The recreation area is set around the Rocky Bayou, an offshoot of the Choctawhatchee Bay, and is a popular destination for water sports like boating and fishing.
The Rocky Bayou is a beautiful backdrop, making it the perfect place to hold weddings and other events in the Florida Panhandle region. Locals and tourists alike enjoy the beauty of nature thanks to activities like hiking, biking, tubing, and much more within a short distance of Niceville and Fort Walton.
Established in the 1950s, the Gulfarium has been a popular stop in the area for decades. Visitors can enjoy close-ups and interaction with a variety of marine life: dolphins, sea turtles, otters, sea lions, African penguins, alligators, sharks, and much more.
As you plan your next excursion across the Florida panhandle, make sure you visit Fort Walton Beach, home to an array of top marine life attractions. Tour the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, open every day from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Located just east of Destin, Henderson Beach State Park offers over one mile of natural shoreline and white sugar sand beaches. Natural features of the park include sand pines, scrub oaks, and dune rosemary. Also features are boardwalks, pavilions, a playground, and a nature trail that offers a glimpse of the coastal dune ecosystem and wildlife. The Park is ADA and pet-friendly.
As you plan out your travel agenda for a trip through the Panhandle of Florida, be sure to include a stay in Fort Walton Beach. The charming and coastal city is the ideal base camp for a day-trip to the Henderson Beach State Park.
The first municipally owned and operated museum in the state of Florida, the Indian Temple Mound Museum is right along U.S. 98 in downtown Fort Walton Beach.
The museum houses interpretative exhibits depicting 12,000 years of Native American culture, with over 1,000 artifacts of stone, bone, clay, and shell – and an impressive collection of prehistoric ceramics.
Artifacts from European Explorers, local pirates, and early settlers are also featured. The mound itself is right next to the museum building on the Florida Panhandle.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0 mile(s) from Gulf of Mexico, Beautiful white sandy beaches right outside our back door.
- 1 mile(s) from Gulfarium, Florida's oldest Sealife animal exibit. Dolphin and Sea Lion shows daily.
- 1 mile(s) from Conference Center, Emerald Coast Confernce Center
- 1 mile(s) from Science Center, Emerald Coast Science Center, a unique museum with over 200 touchable, workable exibits
- 1 mile(s) from Indian Temple Mound, Museum houses more than 4,000 Native American artifacts located in downtown Ft. Walton
- 1 mile(s) from Pure Spa, Day spa and salon
- 1 mile(s) from Boardwalk Fishing Pier, open 24 hours to the public, tackle shop on the pier for a minimal fee.
- 1 mile(s) from Wild Willy's Adventure, Large family entertainment center. Arcade, pizzeria, frozen yogurt,Lazer maze, movie theater, and miniature golf.
- 6 mile(s) from Sea Blaster, The Gulf's Largest Speedboat, rides offered daily
- 6 mile(s) from Harborwalk Charters, Deep Sea Fishing 1/2 day or Full day fishing trips amd private charters available
- 6 mile(s) from Boogies Watersports, waverunners, parasailing, pontoon boats, dolphin cruises
- 6 mile(s) from Destin Fishing Museum, sound effects make you feel as if you are underwater
- 6 mile(s) from Harbor Walk Village, Various shops, waterfront restaurants, various boat charter tours.
- 6 mile(s) from Olin Marler's Sunset Cruz, Open daily, day or evening cruises available, private charters available
- 7 mile(s) from Tennis Courts, Fort Walton Beach Racquet Club
- 8 mile(s) from Big Kahuna's Waterpark, Seasonal waterpark with over 40 water attractions, go-kart tracks, miniature golf, thrill rides
- 8 mile(s) from The Track, multiple level go-karts, bumper boats, arcade
- 8 mile(s) from Fort Walton Beach Golf, 2 challenging course's. Pines and oaks course located off of Lewis Turner Blvd.
- 8 mile(s) from Air Force Armament Museum, Military Airplanes on display, Museum open 7 days a week
- 1.5 mile(s) from Ft. Walton Landing, Waterfront, boardwalk,fishing pier, playground, science center and gazebo. Local events location.
- 8 mile(s) from AMC Destin Commons 14, Features IMAX,3D, and standard showings. Lounge and food and beverage available.
- 15 mile(s) from Solaris Dinner Cruise, Exquisite fine dining aboard Solaris
- 21 mile(s) from Florida Caverns, Florida's only limestone caverns
- 25 mile(s) from Gulf Breeze Zoo, Zoo open for year-round fun
- 50 mile(s) from Naval Aviation Museum, World's Largest Naval Aviation Museum, aboard NAS Pensacola, Definitely a Must-See!
- 4 mile(s) from Santa Rosa Mall, Indoor Public Mall with many shops and food court
- 1 mile(s) from Uptown station, Groceries, shopping, restaurants and family playground.
- 10 mile(s) from Destin Commons, Great Outdoor mall, Abercrombie, Bass Pro Shops, Hard Rock Cafe, Sharper Image
- 15 mile(s) from Silver Sands Outlets, the country's largest outlet mall, over 100 shops in all.
- .5 mile(s) from Shoppes at Paradise Point, Groceries, Restaurants, Liquor store, and spa.
- 11 mile(s) from Paradise Key shoppes, Publix grocery store, Old Navy, Bed Bath and Beyond, Ross and many others.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from Florida's Gulfarium, Live dolphin shows, aquarium
- 1 mile(s) from Indian Temple Mound Museum, Museum, historic artifacts
- 1 mile(s) from The Focus Center Science, Science Museum
- 10 mile(s) from Dolphin Cruise, Glass Bottom Boat, sunset cruises, dolphin cruises
- 10 mile(s) from Destin Fishing Fleet Marina, Deep Sea Fishing
- 0.50 mile(s) from Fudpucker's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, burgers, seafood and steak, open 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Old Bay Steamer, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: dinner, Steamed and Grilled Seafood closed on Sundays
- 0.50 mile(s) from Waffle House, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hour breakfast anytime.
- Adjacent to Rockin Tacos, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, within walking distance from the hotel. 1450 Miracle strip
- 2 mile(s) from Clemenzas, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Italian menu
- 0.30 mile(s) from Pandora's, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: dinner, excellent steaks, seafood and prime rib. Prime Rib Specials Wednesday and Sunday ladies night Thursday
- 0.40 mile(s) from Hightide, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, best oysters in town. Nice spot for Po-Boys and burgers.
- 7 mile(s) from Boshamps, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Steak and Seafood.
- 2 mile(s) from Original Crab Shack, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, great little seafood place with waterfront dining.
- Adjacent to Anglers Beachside Grill, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, seafood and burgers right on the fishing pier. Great atmosphere directly on the Gulf. Sunday brunch available
- Across the street from AJ's Seafood Shanty, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Seafood and local eats.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Longhorn, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, great steaks
- 5.00 mile(s) from TGI Friday's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, American foods, fun atmosphere
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chili's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, southwest grille
- 6.00 mile(s) from McGuire's Irish Pub, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 7 mile(s) from Hog's Breath Saloon, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, great place, good barbecue.
- 2 mile(s) from Fusion Bistro, Fast Food, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Asian, Latin and American Bento cuisines.
- 7.00 mile(s) from AJ's, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, great seafood and oyster bar. Live music and night club up stairs.
- 7 mile(s) from Lousiana Laginappe, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: dinner, excellent fine dining on Destin Harbor. Open 5pm daily with Sunday Brunch
- 7 mile(s) from Donut Hole, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Full menu great desserts known for Key Lime Pie
- 2 mile(s) from Bay Cafe, Full Service, French, Open for: dinner, French Cuisine with bay view seating ,seafood options
- 6 mile(s) from Dewy Destin, Brasserie, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Fresh fried seafood, waterfront seating.
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Fort Walton Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Blue Angels Homecoming Show
The world-famous Blue Angels will put on their famous flight show at National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola. Grab your passes today.
12th Annual Pensacola Marathon
Get and explore Pensacola for a great cause. The run begins at Veteran's Memorial Park, and will traverse over 13 miles of the city's bayfront and downtown streets. There will be plenty of festivities and live music. Register today.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean