BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
380 Santa Rosa Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548-6136
Phone: 850-243-9444 | Fax: 850-243-5445 | 99 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
On the Island, Hotel is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico with Sugar White Sand & miles of unspoiled beaches. Great shopping, Wonderful Restaurants, Dolphin & Dinner Cruises, Fishing, Golf, Inland and Beach Front Rooms.
Boutique-style with art deco design make this Florida beach hotel a must stay in Fort Walton Beach. All rooms feature Serta Presidential Suite Pillow Top beds for the ultimate in guest comfort.
The BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront Hotel boasts luxurious amenities, on-site entertainment and close proximity to exciting activities. This boutique-style hotel adds a touch of class to the traditional Best Western family-friendly atmosphere. Hotel amenities include an on-site outdoor pool with adjacent cabana bar and meeting facilities-perfect for reunions or unique business meetings!
Every guest room is decorated in a stylish art deco design and boasts extras such as free high-speed Internet access, microwave and refrigerator. Accommodations with a luxurious in-room spa are also available. Make the most of a visit to the beach by reserving a room adjacent to the coast! Every room facing the Gulf of Mexico has a private balcony.
Guests can enjoy live music every night at the on-site Swizzle Stick Lounge and Martini Bar-voted a "local's favorite" by a Fort Walton Beach magazine.
Whether here to unwind, enjoy water sports or see the sights, a good time is only steps away! The BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront Hotel is centrally located near seasonal festivals, charter fishing, snorkeling, museums and upscale shopping and dining. This hotel is also in close proximity to area military bases.
Enjoy true southern hospitality at the best rate possible! Make an online hotel reservation today and save with a low rate. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Choice of breads, cereal, fruits, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, sausage or bacon and grits
- Cocktail lounge Swizzle Stick Martini Lounge with Live Music Nightly and Seasonal Pool-side Cabana Bar
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Multilingual staff English, Russian, Filipino and Polish
- Fax services, Complimentary incoming fax
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Conference services
- Photocopy services
- Poolside services Pool Towels available at Front Desk, Seasonal Cabana Bar open during Summer Months
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable satellite television with HBO
- Mail services Stamps sold at Front Desk
- Sunbathing Beautiful White Sands of the Emerald Coast
- Hearing impaired services TDD phone available
- Physically challenged facilities Property is ADA Compliant
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exter corridor
- Laundromat Coin Operated Laundry
- Express check out Email, Telephone and Front Desk Pick-up Availability
- Children's activities Evening Movies
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, Complimentary, 24-hr access in lobby
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Dataports, Internet connectivity
- Seasonal Cabana bar
- Swizzle Stick Lounge with nightly live entertainment
- Romance and Golf packages available
- Audio/visual services
- High-speed Internet access
- Seasonal kayak and paddleboard rental
- Children's movie night (nightly at 6:30 p.m.) with complimentary popcorn
- Complimentary seasonal beach chairs and umbrellas
- Complimentary ping pong table
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western ft. walton beachfront in Fort Walton Beach.
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
Conveniently located, the best western ft. walton beachfront in Fort Walton Beach, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 30.395995 / Latitude: -86.604775
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All Directions. The BEST WESTERN FT. Walton Beachfront Hotel is located right on Fort Walton Beach. Head east on Highway 98 over the bridge onto Okaloosa Island. Turn right at stoplight on Santa Rosa Boulevard.
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Ever touched lightning, seen a frozen shadow or what the world looks like to an armadillo, or watched a skeleton ride a bike? All of this and more can be found at the Emerald Coast Science Center, which is especially fun for kids but interesting for adults as well.
Plan your next tour of the Panhandle region of Florida and head for Fort Walton Beach, where you'll have a wealth of fun, exciting, and interesting marine life attractions to see. The Emerald Coast Science Center is open Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sundays noon to 4 p.m.
Boasting trees over the age of 300 years, the Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou State Recreation Area is named for Air Force Colonel Fred Gannon, an instrumental figure in the preservation of this state park.
The recreation area is set around the Rocky Bayou, an offshoot of the Choctawhatchee Bay, and is a popular destination for water sports like boating and fishing.
The Rocky Bayou is a beautiful backdrop, making it the perfect place to hold weddings and other events in the Florida Panhandle region. Locals and tourists alike enjoy the beauty of nature thanks to activities like hiking, biking, tubing, and much more within a short distance of Niceville and Fort Walton.
Established in the 1950s, the Gulfarium has been a popular stop in the area for decades. Visitors can enjoy close-ups and interaction with a variety of marine life: dolphins, sea turtles, otters, sea lions, African penguins, alligators, sharks, and much more.
As you plan your next excursion across the Florida panhandle, make sure you visit Fort Walton Beach, home to an array of top marine life attractions. Tour the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, open every day from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Located just east of Destin, Henderson Beach State Park offers over one mile of natural shoreline and white sugar sand beaches. Natural features of the park include sand pines, scrub oaks, and dune rosemary. Also features are boardwalks, pavilions, a playground, and a nature trail that offers a glimpse of the coastal dune ecosystem and wildlife. The Park is ADA and pet-friendly.
As you plan out your travel agenda for a trip through the Panhandle of Florida, be sure to include a stay in Fort Walton Beach. The charming and coastal city is the ideal base camp for a day-trip to the Henderson Beach State Park.
The first municipally owned and operated museum in the state of Florida, the Indian Temple Mound Museum is right along U.S. 98 in downtown Fort Walton Beach.
The museum houses interpretative exhibits depicting 12,000 years of Native American culture, with over 1,000 artifacts of stone, bone, clay, and shell – and an impressive collection of prehistoric ceramics.
Artifacts from European Explorers, local pirates, and early settlers are also featured. The mound itself is right next to the museum building on the Florida Panhandle.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0 mile(s) from Gulf of Mexico, Beautiful white sandy beaches right outside our back door.
- 1 mile(s) from Gulfarium, Florida's oldest Sealife animal exibit. Dolphin and Sea Lion shows daily.
- 1 mile(s) from Conference Center, Emerald Coast Confernce Center
- 1 mile(s) from Science Center, Emerald Coast Science Center, a unique museum with over 200 touchable, workable exibits
- 1 mile(s) from Indian Temple Mound, Museum houses more than 4,000 Native American artifacts
- 1 mile(s) from Serenity on the Sound, Day Spa and Salon
- 1 mile(s) from Public Fishinf Pier, open 24 hours, tackle shop on pier
- 1 mile(s) from Wyland Paradise Galleries, fantastic marine life paintings
- 6 mile(s) from Sea Blaster, The Gulf's Largest Speedboat, rides offered daily
- 6 mile(s) from Deep Sea Fishing, 1/2 day or Full day fishing trips available
- 6 mile(s) from Boogies Watersports, waverunners, parasailing, pontoon boats, dolphin cruises
- 6 mile(s) from Destin Fishing Museum, sound effects make you feel as if you are underwater
- 6 mile(s) from Scuba Tech, Scuba diving and snorkeling adventure
- 6 mile(s) from Olin Marler's Sunset Cruz, Open daily, day or evening cruises available, private charters available
- 7 mile(s) from Tennis Courts, Fort Walton Beach Racquet Club
- 8 mile(s) from Big Kahuna's Waterpark, Seasonal waterpark with over 40 water attractions, go-kart tracks, miniature golf, thrill rides
- 8 mile(s) from The Track, multiple level go-karts, bumper boats, arcade
- 8 mile(s) from Fort Walton Beach Golf, 2 challenging course's
- 8 mile(s) from Air Force Armament Museum, Military Airplanes on display, Museum open 7 days a week
- 10 mile(s) from Wyland Whaling Wall #88, Warehouse-size Mural painted on Legendary Marine's Boat Dry Storage
- 15 mile(s) from Rave Motion Pictures, 16 screen Theaters offers stadium seating
- 15 mile(s) from Solaris Dinner Cruise, Exquisite fine dining aboard Solaris
- 21 mile(s) from Florida Caverns, Florida's only limestone caverns
- 25 mile(s) from Gulf Breeze Zoo, Zoo open for year-round fun
- 50 mile(s) from Naval Aviation Museum, World's Largest Naval Aviation Museum, aboard NAS Pensacola, Definitely a Must-See!
- 4 mile(s) from Santa Rosa Mall, Indoor Public Mall with many shops and food court
- 4 mile(s) from Beal Commons, New Shopping Center Open Summer 2005
- 10 mile(s) from Destin Commons, Great Outdoor mall, Abercrombie, Bass Pro Shops, Hard Rock Cafe, Sharper Image
- 12 mile(s) from Destin Shopping Outlet
- 15 mile(s) from Silver Sands Outlets, the country's largest outlet mall, over 100 shops in all.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from Florida's Gulfarium, Live dolphin shows, aquarium
- 1 mile(s) from Indian Temple Mound Museum, Museum, historic artifacts
- 1 mile(s) from The Focus Center Science, Science Museum
- 10 mile(s) from Dolphin Cruise, Glass Bottom Boat, sunset cruises, dolphin cruises
- 10 mile(s) from Destin Fishing Fleet Marina, Deep Sea Fishing
- 0.20 mile(s) from Fudpucker's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, burgers, seafood and steak, open 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Old Bay Steamer, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Waffle House, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hour breakfast anytime.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Los Ponchos, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, within walking distance from the hotel.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Pranzo, full service, Italian, open for: dinner, fine Italian and seafood, wonderful place for dinner.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Pandora's, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner, excellent steaks, seafood and prime rib.
- 0.40 mile(s) from Hightide, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, best oysters in town. Nice spot for Po-Boys and burgers.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Caffe Italia, full service, Italian, open for: dinner, old world Italian Restaurante
- 1.00 mile(s) from Floyd's Shrimp House, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, great little seafood place on the Boardwalk.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Anglers Beachside Grill, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, seafood and burgers right on the fishing pier. Great atmosphere directly on the Gulf.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Panda, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, best Chinese buffet in Ft. Walton Beach
- 5.00 mile(s) from Longhorn, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, great steaks
- 5.00 mile(s) from TGI Friday's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, American foods, fun atmosphere
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chili's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, southwest grille
- 6.00 mile(s) from McGuire's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 7.00 mile(s) from Hog's Breath Saloon, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, great place, good barbecue.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Captain Kidd's, buffet, Steak House, open for: dinner, only seafood buffet in Destin.
- 7.00 mile(s) from AJ's, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, great seafood and oyster bar. Live music and night club up stairs.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Destin Chops, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner, excellent fine dining on Destin Harbor.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bonefish Grill, full service, Seafood, open for: dinner, excellent fine dining on Destin Harbor.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Beachwalk Cafe, full service, American, open for: dinner, superb fine dining right on the Gulf of Mexico. Across from the Mid-bay Bridge.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Village of Baytowne, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Fort Walton Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Havana Holiday Festival
Just north of Tallahassee, the community of Havana celebrates the holidays with a fun-filled day of decorations, shopping, restaurant specials, and more. This is an all-day event.
48th Annual Snowball Derby
One of the country's largest short-track racing events is held at Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola. Race time varies by day.
2015 Winter Solstice Celebration
A different kind of holiday celebration – featuring Native American culture, crafts, demonstrations, lectures, and many more living history exhibits and fun celebrations. The event begins at 10 a.m. at the Mission San Luis in Tallahassee
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean