BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
8222 Jamaican Court (International Drive), Orlando, FL 32819-9313
Phone: 407/345-1172 | Fax: 407/352-2801 | 124 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Choose this fantastic Orlando hotel- 100% non-smoking and near Walt Disney® World, SeaWorld® and Universal Studios® Theme Parks.
The BEST WESTERN International Drive-Orlando is a 100% non-smoking hotel ideally located right on International Drive at the gateway to many key area attractions in central Florida. This Orlando area hotel prides itself on friendly customer service and comfortable accommodations at an affordable rate. Guests staying at this hotel in Orlando will be close to the Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney® World, SeaWorld® and Universal Studios® Theme Parks. Business travelers will be just minutes from the Simcon Training Center, Lockheed Martin, Pepsi Corporation and CHEP. The Orange County Convention Center is located just one mile from the Hotel.
This Orlando Florida hotel features new, spaciously-appointed guest rooms, each complete with a microwave, refrigerator, flat screen televisions with cable satellite and wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary Hot breakfast including fresh waffles, fresh pastries and fruit and hot items. Additional amenities at this Florida hotel in Orlando include an outdoor heated swimming pool, fitness center, guest laundry and business services. This accommodation in Orlando also features a complimentary shuttle to all nearby theme parks- Walt Disney® World Theme Parks, SeaWorld® and Universal Studios®.
As a proud Disney® Official Ticket Location Hotel, you will enjoy the convenience of purchasing your Magic Your Way Disney® World tickets right at our resort concierge desk. Our Concierge planners will help you make magic for yourself and the entire family, based specifically on your needs.
For a fun-filled stay and convenient location in Orlando stay at the BEST WESTERN International Drive-Orlando! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% non-smoking including public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, pastries, eggs, sausage, yogurt, juices, coffee, hot items and hot Belgian waffles
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. fully equipped
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Rowing machine
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Exter corridor
- Exterior corridor
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese)
- Guest laundry, available for a nominal fee of $3.50 and open 24-hours
- Dry cleaning, same day cleaning available
- Express check in, guest will be checked in if there is a room available
- Express check out
- Late check out Based on Availability
- Safe deposit box In Room Safe
- Cable or satellite television, Free Cable TV and HBO
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, staffed, charges apply for copies
- Printer available
- Fax services, available at front desk - charges apply per page
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, front desk
- Theater ticket desk, sells tickets to theme parks
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, available
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Storage space, available
BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western international drive - orlando in Orlando.
BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
Conveniently located, the best western international drive - orlando in Orlando, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 28.447165 / Latitude: -81.471695
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Orlando International Air Go north to Exit 528. West to I-4. East then right onto Exit 74A to Sandlake Road (From I-4 Westbound take Exit 74A). Go right at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
From: Disney/Tampa. Disney area/Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater/Southwest of Florida. (From southwest Florida area take I-75 North to I-4 East Tampa. St. Pete area take I-275 North to I-4 East.) Take I-4 East to Exit 74A to Sandlake Road. Go right at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
From: Cocoa/Merritt. Cocoa-Rockledge/Cocoa Beach-Merritt Island/ Melbourne-Satellite-Vero Beach/Titusville. Cocoa Beach/Merritt Island take toll road 528 West. Titusville- I-95 South to Exit 78/SR 407 to 528 West. Take I-95 to toll road 528 West. Head West on toll road 528 to Exit 1/ International Drive/Convention Center. Make a right onto International Drive. 2 Miles left on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on your immediate left.
From: Altamonte/Longwood. From Downtown Orlando Winter Park/ Altamonte-Longwood-Sanford/Deland/Daytona/Jacksonville- (Daytona Beach/Jacksonville area begin with I-95 South to I-4 West). Take I-4 West to Exit 74A to Sandlake Road. Go left at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
From: South Florida. Take Florida Turnpike north to Exit 259, the Orlando/I-4 Interchange. Take I-4 West to Exit 74A to Sandlake Road. Go right at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
From: West Orlando. West Orlando/Ocoee-Winter Garden-Clermont/Brookaville. Take US Highway 50 to the Florida Turnpike, and head south on the turnpike to Exit 259 (Orlando and I-4). Take I-4 West to Exit 74A to Sandlake Road. Go right at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Make some new dolphin friends on your next visit to Orlando. Discovery Cove is an aquatic theme park in Orlando, found just off of Central Florida Parkway and International Drive. Owned and operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Discovery Cove allows guests the chance to swim and interact with bottlenose dolphins in controlled environments.
Along with bottlenose dolphins, you'll be able to interact with other animals like rays, tropical birds and fish, and plenty of land animals – it's always an adventure at Discovery Cove. The park does have a max guest capacity of 1,300 per day, creating a more intimate experience.
A top attraction, and one of the most unique experiences you'll have in Orlando, iFly Indoor Skydiving should be on any travel agenda when visiting Florida. Built in 1997, iFly Orlando is a 1000 horsepower vertical wind tunnel where you'll experience the thrill of skydiving without the heights or dangers.
The 12-foot high, open flow cylinder has a trained attendant with you at all times. Great for almost every member of the family – kids as young as three have flown, and adults as old as 103 have also been known to fly – iFly Orlando will make your visit to the Orlando area unforgettable.
No experience is needed, and you can even book your flight online. The entiredeal lasts about one hour.
Lake Eola Park
Located in downtown Orlando, was developed in 1888 from land donated from a variety of families. Eola Lake was formed from a natural 80-foot sinkhole, similar to many of the state's lakes.
Throughout the years, there has been a zoo, an equestrian race track and even a dance area with pier, built on the 43-acre park site.
In 1912, the original signature park fountain was built, followed by a second fountain installed in 1957. It was renovated in 1988 and continues to be an area landmark. While in Orlando, be sure to visit the park for an enjoyable day outdoors.
Park visitors enjoy strolling the grounds, especially on the path around the lake. Rent one of the swan-shaped paddle boats or an electric gondola boat, for a fun time on the water.
Bring lawn chairs to listen to one of the concerts held in the Walt Disney Amphitheater and gaze at the beautiful fountain lights.
Orange County Convention Center
Opened in 1983, the Orange County Convention Center is a major landmark in Orlando. Hosting an array of different events throughout the year, the OCCC is found just off of the Martin Andersen Beachline Expressway on International Drive.
With seven million square feet in total space, the OCCC is the second largest convention center in the United States.
When you're visiting Orlando or the Orlando area, make your way to the Orange County Convention Center and check out any number of the events being hosted – from the weird and the wacky, to the downright exciting.
Keep an eye out for the Mary Kay Career Conference, the Europa Games & Get Fit Expo, the International Bowl Expo, and Miss America's Outstanding Teen Competition is always popular.
View extensive collections of African and American art with a visit to the Orlando Museum of Art, the Orlando area's premiere fine art destination. Catch masks, objects, and textiles from ancient African cultures or browse the lithographs of the Contemporary American Graphics Collection.
Don't miss the selection of ceramic, jade, stone, and more with the Art of the Ancient Americas collection or the museum's classic paintings of American people and landscapes. The museum's hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Friday and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
Featuring 17 miles of pristine trails, Rock Springs Run State Reserve is the perfect getaway for avid hikers, bikers, and outdoorsmen. Guided trail rides and horse rentals are available along the Wekiva River, just minutes outside of Orlando in the Space Coast region of Florida.
Primitive sites can only be accessed by canoe, as swimming is not permitted in the Wekiva river. The entire family, including pets and horses, can share the great beauty of Rock Springs Run. Public restrooms, trails, and outdoor activities allow for a short getaway just a few miles outside of the city.
A both a marine-life and zoological park, Sea World Orlando is a theme-park packed with shows, rides, events, animal interactions, exhibits and tours.
The live animal shows feature orcas, dolphins, sea lions, macaws, and even dogs and cats rescued from local shelters.
The Orlando park also hosts special concerts and special events in Bayside Stadium.
Whether thrilled by the Shark Encounter tunnel, or zooming around on the Kraken or Manta coasters, Orlando visitors love spending time at Sea World.
Established in 1990, Universal Orlando is a collection of theme parks set in central Florida in the city of Orlando.
Universal Orlando is home to Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, CityWalk Orlando, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando – along with annual events, shopping, and restaurants.
The park features more than 25 rides, including themed rides for Harry Potter, Spiderman, and The Simpsons.
Universal Orlando hosts festivals such as Halloween Horror Nights in October, Mardi Gras in early spring, and the Macy's Holiday Parade through December.
Opened in 1977, Wet 'n Wild Orlando is a premier spring and summer destination for Orlando and Orlando area travelers. Widely considered to be America's first water park, Wet 'n Wild Orlando was founded by SeaWorld creator George Millay. While Wet 'n Wild Orlando is open year-round, the park sees a high volume of traffic during the summer months.
As you plan your all-day aquatic adventure at Wet 'n Wild Orlando, make plans to visit some of the top highlights at the park. Check out the Disco H20, The Wake Zone, Wave Pool Surf Lagoon, and the always popular Lazy River. The Brain Wash is an enclosed tornado water slide. The Behemoth Bowl is a lot of fun and was added in 2005.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 9.00 mile(s) from Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 2 mile(s) from Universal Studios® Orland
- 2 mile(s) from Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios® Orlando
- 3.00 mile(s) from SeaWorld®
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wet 'n Wild, water park
- 3 mile(s) from HolyLand
- .5 mile(s) from Orlando Eye Idrive, Across From Hotel
- 9.00 mile(s) from Disney's® Hollywood Studi, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 9.00 mile(s) from Epcot Center, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 6.00 mile(s) from Downtown Disney®, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 6.00 mile(s) from Blizzard Beach and Typhoo, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 6.00 mile(s) from Disney's® Wide World of, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 6.00 mile(s) from La Nouba™ by Cirque du So
- 9.00 mile(s) from Disney's® Animal Kingdom, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 50.00 mile(s) from Kennedy Space Center
- 60.00 mile(s) from Busch Gardens
- 1 mile(s) from Fun Spots, Family Style Attraction with rides,Gameroom and food and beverage outlets
- 3 mile(s) from Aquatice Water Park
- 10 mile(s) from Old Town, Kissimmee Area
- 8 mile(s) from Amway Center, Orlando Magic,Orlando Solar Bears,Major Concerts,
- 8 mile(s) from Citrus Bowl, Orlando City Soccer,NCAA December Bowls,Concert Venue.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Pointe Orlando
- 2.00 mile(s) from Prime Designer Outlets Center
- 2.40 mile(s) from Prime Outlets Orlando
- 3.60 mile(s) from Mall at Millenia
- 4.00 mile(s) from Orlando Premium Outlets
- 4.20 mile(s) from The Florida Mall
- 6.55 mile(s) from Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- 9.83 mile(s) from Ivanhoe Antique Row
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- .30 mile(s) from I-Drive YMCA Aquatic Center, swimming
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shingle Creek Golf Club, golf
- 1.00 mile(s) from World Bowling Center, bowling
- 2.00 mile(s) from Monkey Joe's, indoor-play
- 5.00 mile(s) from Vans Skate Park, skating
- .01 mile(s) from Denny's Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .5 mile(s) from Vincenzo Italian ristoran, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Authentic Italian Restaurant. Recommended by General Mgr
- 1 mile(s) from Ale House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from UNO Pizzeria, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Cuba Libre Cuban Restaura, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .05 mile(s) from Puccini's Deli, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Fogo De Chao Steak House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .57 mile(s) from Ponderosa Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .11 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .18 mile(s) from IHOP, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .30 mile(s) from Passage to India, Bar/Lounge, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .10 mile(s) from Starlight Grille, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .13 mile(s) from Kanpai Of Tokyo, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .15 mile(s) from Pio Pio, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .15 mile(s) from Aashirwad, Bar/Lounge, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .30 mile(s) from Trey Yuen, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .34 mile(s) from Camilla's Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .34 mile(s) from American Pie Pizza, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .37 mile(s) from Sharky and Jack's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .40 mile(s) from Hong Kong Tong BBQ, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .40 mile(s) from Black Angus Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .55 mile(s) from Memories of India, Bar/Lounge, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .55 mile(s) from Go Taste of Brazil, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Orlando. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Florida Grapefruit League Spring Training
Calling all baseball fans – Florida Grapefruit League spring training action is just around the corner. Be sure to plan your trip today so you don't miss any of the action.
2016 Runaway Country Music Fest
Some of country music's biggest names take the stage over the course of three days at Heritage Park in Kissimmee. Kenny Chesney, Jake Owen, Eric Church, and plenty of festival fun await. Show times are TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean