BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
8222 Jamaican Court (International Drive), Orlando, FL 32819-9313
Phone: 407/345-1172 | Fax: 407/352-2801 | 123 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Choose this fantastic Orlando hotel- 100% non-smoking and near Walt Disney® World, SeaWorld® and Universal Studios® Theme Parks.
The BEST WESTERN International Drive-Orlando is a totally renovated 100% non-smoking hotel located right on International Drive at the gateway to many key area attractions in central Florida. This Orlando area hotel prides itself on friendly customer service and comfortable accommodations at an affordable rate. Guests staying at this hotel in Orlando will be close to the Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney® World, SeaWorld® and Universal Studios® Theme Parks. Business travelers will be just minutes from the Simcon Training Center, Lockheed Martin, Pepsi Corporation and CHEP. The Orange County Convention Center is located just one mile from the Hotel.
This Orlando Florida hotel features new, spaciously-appointed guest rooms, each complete with a microwave, refrigerator, flat screen televisions with cable satellite and wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast including fresh waffles. Additional amenities at this Florida hotel in Orlando include an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, guest laundry and business services. This accommodation in Orlando also features a complimentary shuttle to all nearby theme parks- Walt Disney® World Theme Parks, SeaWorld® and Universal Studios®.
As a proud Disney® Official Ticket Location Hotel, you will enjoy the convenience of purchasing your Magic Your Way Disney® World tickets right at our resort concierge desk. Our Concierge planners will help you make magic for yourself and the entire family, based specifically on your needs.
For a fun-filled stay and convenient location in Orlando stay at the BEST WESTERN International Drive-Orlando!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% non-smoking including public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items, hot Belgium waffles, fresh hot pancakes
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., fully equipped
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Rowing machine
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning, same day cleaning available
- Express check in, guest will be checked in if there is a room available
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box at front desk
- Cable or satellite television, free HBO®
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, staffed, charges apply for copies
- Printer available
- Fax services, available at front desk - charges apply per page
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, front desk
- Theater ticket desk, sells tickets to theme parks
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, available
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Storage space, available
BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western international drive - orlando in Orlando.
BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
Conveniently located, the best western international drive - orlando in Orlando, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 28.447165 / Latitude: -81.471695
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Orlando International Air Go north to Exit 528. West to I-4. East then right onto Exit 74A to Sandlake Road (From I-4 Westbound take Exit 74A). Go right at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
From: Disney/Tampa. Disney area/Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater/Southwest of Florida. (From southwest Florida area take I-75 North to I-4 East Tampa. St. Pete area take I-275 North to I-4 East.) Take I-4 East to Exit 74A to Sandlake Road. Go right at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
From: Cocoa/Merritt. Cocoa-Rockledge/Cocoa Beach-Merritt Island/ Melbourne-Satellite-Vero Beach/Titusville. Cocoa Beach/Merritt Island take toll road 528 West. Titusville- I-95 South to Exit 78/SR 407 to 528 West. Take I-95 to toll road 528 West. Head West on toll road 528 to Exit 1/ International Drive/Convention Center. Make a right onto International Drive. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on your immediate right.
From: Altamonte/Longwood. From Downtown Orlando Winter Park/ Altamonte-Longwood-Sanford/Deland/Daytona/Jacksonville- (Daytona Beach/Jacksonville area begin with I-95 South to I-4 West). Take I-4 West to Exit 74A to Sandlake Road. Go left at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
From: South Florida. Take Florida Turnpike north to Exit 259, the Orlando/I-4 Interchange. Take I-4 West to Exit 74A to Sandlake Road. Go right at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
From: West Orlando. West Orlando/Ocoee-Winter Garden-Clermont/Brookaville. Take US Highway 50 to the Florida Turnpike, and head south on the turnpike to Exit 259 (Orlando and I-4). Take I-4 West to Exit 74A to Sandlake Road. Go right at the light and proceed to International Drive. Make a right. Make next right on Jamaican Court. The BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando is on the immediate right.
BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Make some new dolphin friends on your next visit to Orlando. Discovery Cove is an aquatic theme park in Orlando, found just off of Central Florida Parkway and International Drive. Owned and operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Discovery Cove allows guests the chance to swim and interact with bottlenose dolphins in controlled environments.
Along with bottlenose dolphins, you'll be able to interact with other animals like rays, tropical birds and fish, and plenty of land animals – it's always an adventure at Discovery Cove. The park does have a max guest capacity of 1,300 per day, creating a more intimate experience. Get there early! The dolphin swim experience at Discover Cove is a 30-minute long experience popular amongst many of the more cavalier guests.
A top attraction, and one of the most unique experiences you'll have in Orlando, iFly Indoor Skydiving should be on any travel agenda when visiting Florida. Built in 1997, iFly Orlando is a 1000 horsepower vertical wind tunnel where you'll experience the thrill of skydiving without the heights or dangers.
The 12-foot high, open flow cylinder has a trained attendant with you at all times. Great for almost every member of the family – kids as young as three have flown, and adults as old as 103 have also been known to fly – iFly Orlando will make your visit to the Orlando area unforgettable. No experience is needed, and you can even book your flight online. The entire experience lasts about one hour.
Rated four stars by Golf Digest, Lake Buena Vista Golf Course offers a world class Disney experience on and off the course. Set amidst a backdrop of luscious pine forests, the course is a premier destination for golf in the Orlando region. Lake Buena Vista takes golfers above and beyond the country club atmosphere, as it pulls in the magic of Disney using fairways intermingled with tranquil canals and lakeside villas.
Not only does Lake Buena Vista offer a world class course, it is features a cozy clubhouse and state of the art practice facility, located at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. Included in the practice facility are four driving ranges and four putting greens, all ample opportunities to hone your skills.
Lake Eola Park, located in downtown Orlando, was developed in 1888 from land donated from a variety of families. Eola Lake was formed from a natural 80-foot sinkhole, similar to many of the state's lakes. Throughout the years, there has been a zoo, an equestrian race track and even a dance area with pier, built on the 43-acre park site.
In 1912, the original signature park fountain was built, followed by a second fountain installed in 1957. It was renovated in 1988 and continues to be an area landmark. While in Orlando, be sure to visit the park for an enjoyable day outdoors.
Park visitors enjoy strolling the grounds, especially on the path around the lake. Rent one of the swan-shaped paddle boats or an electric gondola boat, for a fun time on the water.
Bring lawn chairs to listen to one of the concerts held in the Walt Disney Amphitheater and gaze at the beautiful fountain lights. At the end of the day, check into one of the local Best Western hotels and enjoy comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Opened in 1983, the Orange County Convention Center is a major landmark in Orlando. Hosting an array of different events throughout the year, the OCCC is found just off of the Martin Andersen Beachline Expressway on International Drive. With 7 million square feet in total space, the OCCC is the second largest convention center in the United States. The only one bigger is Chicago's McCormick Place.
When you're visiting Orlando or the Orlando area, make your way to the Orange County Convention Center and check out any number of the events being hosted – from the weird and the wacky, to the downright exciting. Keep an eye out for the Mary Kay Career Conference, the Europa Games & Get Fit Expo, the International Bowl Expo, and Miss America's Outstanding Teen Competition is always popular.
Featuring 17 miles of pristine trails, Rock Springs Run State Reserve is the perfect getaway for avid hikers, bikers, and outdoorsmen. Guided trail rides and horse rentals are available along the Wekiva River, just minutes outside of Orlando in the Space Coast region of Florida. Primitive sites can only be accessed by canoe, as swimming is not permitted in the Wekiva river.
The entire family, including pets and horses, can share the great beauty of Rock Springs Run. Public restrooms, trails, and outdoor activities allow for a short getaway just a few miles outside of the city.
Sea World Orlando is a both a marine-life and zoological park plus theme-park packed with shows, rides, events, animal interactions, exhibits and tours. The live animal shows feature killer whales, dolphins, sea lions, macaws and even dogs and cats rescued from local shelters. The park also hosts special concerts and special events in Bayside Stadium.
Whether thrilled by the Shark Encounter tunnel, or zooming around on the Kraken or Manta - Fly Now coasters, Orlando visitors love spending time at Sea World. Choosing convenient lodging is easy with several Orlando Best Western hotels nearby, ready to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Established in 1990, Universal Orlando is a collection of theme parks set in central Florida in the city of Orlando. Universal Orlando is home to Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, CityWalk Orlando, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando – along with annual events, shopping, and restaurants.
The park features more than 25 rides, including themed rides for Harry Potter, Spiderman, and The Simpsons. Universal Orlando hosts festivals such as Halloween Horror Nights in October, Mardi Gras in early spring, and the Macy's Holiday Parade through December.
Opened in 1977, Wet 'n Wild Orlando is a premier spring and summer destination for Orlando and Orlando area travelers. Widely considered to be America's first water park, Wet 'n Wild Orlando was founded by SeaWorld creator George Millay. While Wet 'n Wild Orlando is open year-round, the park sees a high volume of traffic during the summer months.
As you plan your all-day aquatic adventure at Wet 'n Wild Orlando, make plans to visit some of the top highlights at the park. Check out the Disco H20, The Wake Zone, Wave Pool Surf Lagoon, and the always popular Lazy River. The Brain Wash is an enclosed tornado water slide. The Behemoth Bowl is a lot of fun and was added in 2005.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wet 'n Wild, water park
- 3.00 mile(s) from SeaWorld®
- 5.00 mile(s) from Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios® Orlando
- 5.00 mile(s) from Universal Studios® Orlando
- 6.00 mile(s) from Downtown Disney®, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 6.00 mile(s) from Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon waterparks, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 6.00 mile(s) from Disney's® Wide World of Sports Complex, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 6.00 mile(s) from DisneyQuest®, Indoor Interactive Theme Park
- 6.00 mile(s) from La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil®
- 9.00 mile(s) from Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 9.00 mile(s) from Epcot Center, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 9.00 mile(s) from Disney's® Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 9.00 mile(s) from Disney's® Animal Kingdom Park, Walt Disney® World Resort
- 50.00 mile(s) from Kennedy Space Center
- 60.00 mile(s) from Busch Gardens
- 0.60 mile(s) from Pointe Orlando
- 2.00 mile(s) from Prime Designer Outlets Center
- 2.40 mile(s) from Prime Outlets Orlando
- 3.60 mile(s) from Mall at Millenia
- 4.00 mile(s) from Orlando Premium Outlets
- 4.20 mile(s) from The Florida Mall
- 6.55 mile(s) from Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- 9.83 mile(s) from Ivanhoe Antique Row
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Winter Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Altamonte Springs
- 15.00 mile(s) from Kissimmee
- 20.00 mile(s) from Sanford
- 20.00 mile(s) from Celebration
- 1.00 mile(s) from Simcom Training Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Orange County Convention Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin
- 2.00 mile(s) from Universal Travel
- 3.00 mile(s) from Pepsi Corporation
- 4.00 mile(s) from Verizon Wireless
- 4.00 mile(s) from CHEP
- 9.00 mile(s) from Hughes Supply
- 10.00 mile(s) from American Express
- 11.00 mile(s) from Merrill-Lynch
- 11.00 mile(s) from Publix
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- .30 mile(s) from I-Drive YMCA Aquatic Center, swimming
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shingle Creek Golf Club, golf
- 1.00 mile(s) from World Bowling Center, bowling
- 2.00 mile(s) from Monkey Joe's, indoor-play
- 5.00 mile(s) from Vans Skate Park, skating
- .01 mile(s) from Denny's Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .05 mile(s) from Puccini's Deli, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .10 mile(s) from Starlight Grille, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .11 mile(s) from Red Lobster, full service, Seafood, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .13 mile(s) from Kanpai Of Tokyo, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- .15 mile(s) from Pio Pio, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- .15 mile(s) from Aashirwad, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner
- .18 mile(s) from IHOP, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .30 mile(s) from Trey Yuen, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- .30 mile(s) from Passage to India, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner
- .34 mile(s) from Camilla's Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .34 mile(s) from American Pie Pizza, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .37 mile(s) from Sharky and Jack's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .40 mile(s) from Hong Kong Tong BBQ, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- .40 mile(s) from Black Angus Steakhouse, full service, steakhouse, open for: lunch, dinner
- .45 mile(s) from Sizzler, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .50 mile(s) from Bennigan's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .55 mile(s) from Memories of India, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner
- .55 mile(s) from Go Taste of Brazil, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- .57 mile(s) from Ponderosa Steakhouse, full service, steakhouse, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN International Drive - Orlando
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Orlando. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Universal Studios Mardi Gras Eventful evening full of music and fun that is always associated with Mardi Gras. Times and days vary.
Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Wander through the gardens and enjoy the wonderful flowers and plants.
Orlando Cabaret Festival
Over 40 cabaret events are scheduled to perform at Orlando's Mad Cow Theater. Featuring the best of Central Florida's cabaret singers and a few surprises from New York City, this show is set to thrill. Opening night starts at 6:30 pm.
Participate in this massive motorcycle and musical event in Downtown Leesburg. Time vary per event.
Summer Nights at SeaWorld Enjoy this nighttime spectacular with special shows. Check for event times.
2014 Sanford Fourth of July Celebration
Witness one of the largest firework shows in Central Florida from historic downtown Sanford. Stroll along the brand new RiverWalk overlooking Lake Monroe and celebrate Sanford's great Fourth of July extravaganza. Come down to Fort Mellon Park and Lake Monroe at 5 pm.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Experience food and wine from all around the world while walking around Epcot.
Leesburg Fine Arts Fest Explore the many different booths displaying unique works of art. It starts at 10 a.m.
Rock the Universe Join one of the biggest Christian music festivals in Florida at Universal Studios. Event times vary.
SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular Put on your costume and watch special Halloween shows. Check for event times.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean