BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport
1170 Airport Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218-2402
Phone: 904/741-4980 | Fax: 904/741-4186 | 112 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Located just two miles from the Jacksonville International Airport and featuring easy access right off Interstate-95, the BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport is the ideal place to stay on the way to Daytona, Orlando, and Miami.
Centrally located, the BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport Hotel is close to the Jaxport Cruise Terminal, Carnival Cruise Terminal, downtown Jacksonville and the Florida Proton Therapy Institute. Jacksonville is even home to several thrilling annual events, which are located close to the hotel, including The Players Championship Golf Tournament, Daytona 500 and the University of Florida vs. University of Georgia football game. The International Tradeport Business Park, Coach Leather, BAE Systems and Mercedes Benz are also located nearby. Visiting colleges in the area? Florida State College-North Campus and Edward Waters College are just down the street.
Repeat guests of this Jacksonville hotel praise our friendly service and rave about our complimentary freshly baked cookies. At the BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport, we strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest. That's why we have solid relationships with airport managers, accept the Corporate Lodging Care - which is used by thousands of companies nationwide that get specific rates and have Direct Billing privileges - and why we provide free high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television with HBO® in each room. Guests can also start their day off right with complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, take a swim in our outdoor swimming pool, workout in the fitness center or take care of work from our business center. Pets are even welcome at this Jacksonville airport hotel for a small fee.
Book your stay today for the BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport today.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary full breakfast, eggs patty, sausage patty, bread, bagels, muffins, Danish rolls, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, yogurt, coffee, milk, juice
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility, open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. cardiovascular equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English and Spanish)
- Baggage hold
- Laundromat, two washers and two dryers
- Late check out, check with management
- Safe deposit box
- Cable satellite television cable
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport car, 24-hours
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Business center, computer with Internet and printer
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Local shuttle, seven passenger Best Western van
- Truck/RV parking
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Meeting facilities, 525 square feet, capacity based on setup up to 30
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Stationary bike
- Stair stepper
- Exterior corridor
- Conference facilities
- Cash/ATM machine
- Free USA Today in hotel lobby
BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 3 package deals available at the best western jacksonville airport in Jacksonville.
BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport
Conveniently located, the best western jacksonville airport in Jacksonville, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 30.481165 / Latitude: -81.647995
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 95 South to exit 363, (Duval Road, Jacksonville Airport). At end of ramp, make a right on Airport Road, left on Duval Road, hotel on right.
From: The south. Take Interstate 95 North to Exit 363B, (Duval Road, Jacksonville Airport). At end of ramp, make a right onto Airport Road, left on Duval Road, hotel on right.
BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Preserving the history, heritage, and culture of the whole “Jax Beaches” area, Beaches Museum & History Park features exhibits, a relocated chapel originally built in 1887, photos, and other collections showcasing these northeastern Florida coastal towns.
Located within the salt marshes of the Intracoastal Waterway, this northeastern Florida coast preserve includes a raised platform for viewing abundant wildlife, areas for bird watching, and walking trails that overlook marshes and loop through a “hardwood hammock”. Kayaks and canoes can be launched from this Jacksonville preserve as well.
Engine 15 is a local brewery and brewpub located along Beach Boulevard (US 90) in Jacksonville Beach. Makers of craft ales, their beers can also be found in bars and stores across northeast Florida, the Orlando area, and the Tampa Bay area.
Engine 15 brews five beers on a regular basis and others seasonally – and weekly experimental offerings are also often available.
Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, EverBank Field is located in eastern downtown Jacksonville at the heart of the northeast Florida region. Opened on August 18, 1995, the stadium is primarily used as the home base of the Jaguars and has been featured in several important football games – the Super Bowl has been played here alongside the annual Florida vs. Georgia rivalry college football game and the Gator Bowl.
Up to 84,000 fans can be seated inside the stadium - those who like a more secluded experience can take advantage of the 11,200 club seats, 88 luxury suites, and 1 super suite.
Features include interpretive exhibits, aquariums, and even an outdoor amphitheater, all providing insight on the complex habitats and systems of the sea and wildlife in the region.
The pier is open for walking ($1/person) or fishing ($4/person) from 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. seven days a week.
A joint civil-military public airport, Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) serves the Jacksonville metropolitan area and other cities in northeastern Florida. Covering 8,000 acres, JAX features two runways.
Completed in 1965, JAX is owned and operated by the Jacksonville Aviation Authority. JAX is served by major airlines like American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
John T. Alsop Jr. Bridge, Jacksonville
Formally the John T. Alsop Jr. Bridge, the Main Street Bridge is a stunning structure crossing St. Johns River in Jacksonville – Florida’s largest city set in the northeastern part of the Sunshine State. Visitors may cross Main Street Bridge on foot for great views of downtown Jax.
The second bridge to span St. Johns River, this steel, vertical lift bridge stretches to 512 meters – and encompassing four lanes of traffic as U.S. Route 1 and US 90. Opened in 1941, the bridge is operated by the Florida Department of Transportation.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pecan Park Flea Market, 150 vendor flea market
- 4.00 mile(s) from Budweiser Brewery, Budweiser Brewery Tour
- 5.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville BMX Racing, regional location for youth BMX racing
- 6.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville Zoo & Garden, large zoo which will take at least 3 hours to see, take I-95 South to exit for Zoo Road.
- 7.00 mile(s) from World of Baseball, youth baseball complex where tournaments are played
- 9.00 mile(s) from Jaxport Cruise Terminal, take Interstate 95 South to interstate 295 North to Highway 9A South to Hecksher Dr. Make right on Hecksher Dr. to cruise terminal.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Prime Osborn Convention, convention center in downtown Jacksonville
- 14.00 mile(s) from Museum of Science and History; also referred to as MOSH
- 14.00 mile(s) from Municipal Stadium, 70,000 seat arena where the Jacksonville Jaguars play.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Fernandina Beach, Atlantic Ocean public beach
- 25.00 mile(s) from Kings Bay Submarine Base, naval base located in Kingsland, Georgia
- 25.00 mile(s) from Mayport Naval Station, naval base located on Mayport Road
- 27.00 mile(s) from St. Johns Town Center, outdoor setting with 150 stores and restaurants
- 30.00 mile(s) from Amelia Island, Atlantic Ocean Public beach,quaint town with antique shops
- 1.00 mile(s) from River City Market Place, brand new 75 store shopping center with restaurants and movie theater
- 15.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville Landing, Shopping, dining, and entertainment on the water front
- 19.00 mile(s) from St. John's Town Center, Outdoor shopping center and small town village
- 40.00 mile(s) from Belz Premier Outlet Mall, brand name stores at outlet prices
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 15.00 mile(s) from Yulee, Florida
- 20.00 mile(s) from Callahan, Florida
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fernandina Beach, Florida
- 30.00 mile(s) from Kingsland, Georgia
- 30.00 mile(s) from Mayport, Florida
- 30.00 mile(s) from Amelia Island, Florida
- 45.00 mile(s) from St. Augustine, Florida
- 45.00 mile(s) from Brunswick, Georgia
- 150 mile(s) from Orlando, Florida
- 0.50 mile(s) from HSBC Holdings, commercial lending institution
- 0.50 mile(s) from Coach Leather, upscale handbag and women accesories
- 2.00 mile(s) from Signature Flight Support, left onto Airport Road. toward airport, right on Pecan Park Road., left on Barnstomer, right on Yonge Drive
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sheltair Aviation, commercial pilots and services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Enkei Wheels, manufacturer of automobile tire rims
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cintas, manufacturer and distributor of industrial uniforms and commercial door matting
- 3.00 mile(s) from Sally Beauty Supply, manufacturer and distributor of hair products
- 7.00 mile(s) from Trend Offset Printing, full service printing manufacturer
- 8.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville Electric Authority Generating Plant
- 9.00 mile(s) from Dames Point Terminal, port terminal where goods are imported and exported
- 9.00 mile(s) from Samsonite Luggage, manufacturer of luggage, baggage
- 9.00 mile(s) from Malnove, manufacturer of containers and boxes
- 9.00 mile(s) from CSX Train Yard, CSX train lines and rail depot
- 9.00 mile(s) from Trailer Bridge, trucking, shipping, and stevedoring
- 9.00 mile(s) from Southeast Toyota, traing center for Toyota car mechanics
- 9.00 mile(s) from Blount Island Terminal, U.S. Marines base and export and import of goods through this port
- 14.00 mile(s) from Florida Proton Therapy, state of the art treatment center for cancer patients
- 15.00 mile(s) from Global Stevedoring, stevedore services at Talleyrand Marine Terminal
- 16.00 mile(s) from Crowley Maritime, shipping company
- 16.00 mile(s) from APM Terminals, stevedoring, shipping services
- 16.00 mile(s) from Talleyrand Terminal, port terminal where goods are imported and exported
- 16.00 mile(s) from Atlantic Marine, repair of ships for military or commercial use
- 16.00 mile(s) from ICS Logistics, company that handles all shipping, wharehousing for many companies at all the port terminals
- 17.00 mile(s) from Hanjin Shipping, shipping, importer and exporter
- 5.00 mile(s) from F.C.C.J., Florida Community College of Jacksonville North Campus, take I-95 South to I-295 North to US1 South (New Kings Road) to exit for FCCJ
- 10.00 mile(s) from Edwards Water College, Just north of the city of Jacksonville
- 17.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville University, Private college located on University Boulevard North
- 20.00 mile(s) from U.N.F., University of North Florida on Kernan Boulevard off of John Turner Butler Boulevvard(Rt. 202 East)
- 24.00 mile(s) from F.C.C.J., Florida Community College of Jacksonville Main campus on Beach Boulevard
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 10.00 mile(s) from Regency Square Mall
- 10.00 mile(s) from AMC 24
- 10.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville Landing
- 12.00 mile(s) from Nature Preserves/Trails, free dawn to dusk
- 12.00 mile(s) from Fernandina Beaches
- 13.60 mile(s) from golfing
- 15.00 mile(s) from Sun Cruz Casino, casino boat
- 25.00 mile(s) from Adventure Landing, amusement park
- 30.00 mile(s) from Championship Golf Village
- 0.10 mile(s) from Subway, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Denny's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hours
- 0.30 mile(s) from Longhorn's Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Millhouse Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, 4:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Wendy's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Zaxby's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.25 mile(s) from Panerabread, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Chili's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 10.00 mile(s) from Chart House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 5:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Ruth Chris Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 5:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, 4:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Carrabba's Italian Grill, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 4:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Joe's Crab Shack, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Jacksonville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
The New York Times Magazine Photographs Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art to view these unique photos that each have a unique story to tell. Check for exhibit times.
National Dance Day @ RAM Celebrate the art form of dance at the Riverside Arts Market in Jacksonville. Performances, dance schools, and dance equipment vendors will also be in the area for everyone to enjoy. The celebrating begins at 10 a.m.
Gregory Crewdson: Brief Encounters Enjoy this feature-length documentary as it is shown at the Sun-Ray Cinema. The film starts rolling at 7 p.m.
4th Annual North Florida YogaFest Join the group yoga class at the Riverside Arts Market amphitheater and browse through booths by studio owners, instructors, and fellow enthusiasts. The meditation begins at 10 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean