BEST WESTERN Oceanfront
305 1st Street N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250-6908
Phone: 904/249-4949 | Fax: 904/249-6040 | 51 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Stay at this Jacksonville Beach Best Western to save, and get easy access to Jacksonville Beach, Mayport Naval Base, Mayo Clinic Hospital, and more.
Just steps from the beach, this oceanfront Jacksonville Beach Best Western offers guests easy access to the best the area has to offer. Just steps outside this hotel in Jacksonville Beach, explore sensational restaurants, lively concert venues and plenty of fantastic shopping. Just minutes away, guests will find Adventure Landing, Anheuser-Busch Jacksonville Brewery and ATP. While in town try to catch one of the area's most-loved events, including the Springing the Blues Festival, 26.2 with Donna Breast Cancer Marathon, Tournament Players Championship Golf Tournament, Freebird Live and the Gator Bowl Classic. And if you feel like relaxing along the beach and soaking up the sun, the BEST WESTERN Oceanfront offers beach chairs for rent for guests' convenience.
Allstate and Naval Station Mayport are just minutes away, and Mayo Clinic is also nearby. We even offer a free shuttle between the Mayo Clinic and our hotel for those visiting for medical reasons.
After a full day of exploring Jacksonville Beach, head back to the BEST WESTERN Oceanfront to some rest and relaxation. Each room comes complete with all the comforts of home and we even offer oceanfront rooms with balconies. Other amenities at this Jacksonville Beach hotel include free on-site parking, a free shuttle to Mayo Clinic and a complimentary continental breakfast with hot waffles each morning.
Make your next Jacksonville Beach vacation unforgettable with a stay at the BEST WESTERN Oceanfront. Book today to save! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast includes juice, bread, donuts, bagels, fresh fruit and coffee Make your own fresh hot waffles.
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Safe deposit box
- Guest laundry
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking One vehicle per room
- Fax services
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Computer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Garage parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check in
- Late check out available upon request
- Cable or satellite television 32-inch LCD flat panel television in each room
- Mail services, daily US Postal pickup
- Volleyball rentals available
- High-speed Internet access (wired and wireless)
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Ice and vending machines
- Number of non-smoking rooms: 51
- Fresh baked cookies in the afternoon
- 24-hour front desk
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary newspaper
- Interior corridor
BEST WESTERN Oceanfront
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western oceanfront in Jacksonville Beach.
BEST WESTERN Oceanfront
Conveniently located, the best western oceanfront in Jacksonville Beach, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 30.291505 / Latitude: -81.389775
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: the South. Take Interstate 95 northbound to Exit 344 (formerly Exit 101) east to A1A North. Turn right on 2nd Avenue North to BEST WESTERN Oceanfront.
From: the North. Take Interstate 95 southbound to Exit 362-A (formerly 126-A). Go south on 9A to Atlantic Boulevard. Head east then south on A1A to 2nd Avenue North and turn left to BEST WESTERN Oceanfront.
BEST WESTERN Oceanfront
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Preserving the history, heritage, and culture of the whole “Jax Beaches” area, Beaches Museum & History Park features exhibits, a relocated chapel originally built in 1887, photos, and other collections showcasing these northeastern Florida coastal towns.
Located within the salt marshes of the Intracoastal Waterway, this northeastern Florida coast preserve includes a raised platform for viewing abundant wildlife, areas for bird watching, and walking trails that overlook marshes and loop through a “hardwood hammock.”
Kayaks and canoes can be launched from this Jacksonville preserve as well.
A local brewery rewpub located along Beach Boulevard (US 90), Engine 15 is a fun spot in Jacksonville Beach. Makers of craft ales, their beers can also be found in bars and stores across northeast Florida, the Orlando area, and the Tampa Bay area.
Engine 15 brews five beers on a regular basis and others seasonally – and weekly experimental offerings are also often available.
Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, EverBank Field is located in downtown Jacksonville in the heart of the northeast Florida region. Opened in 1995, EverBank Field has hosted the Super Bowl, the Gator Bowl, and the annual Florida vs. Georgia rivalry college football game.
Up to 84,000 fans can be seated inside the stadium – while those who like a more secluded experience can take advantage of 11,200 club seats, 88 luxury suites, and one super suite.
The Fort Caroline National Monument is part of the larger Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve. The fort features must-sees including historic artifacts, intriguing stories, and ranger-led guided tours.
Featuring 21,000 square feet of exhibit space, the Guana River Environmental Center works to showcase the unique ecosystems in region. Specifically, the center offers a peek into estuary system between the Jacksonville Beaches and St. Augustine.
The center is part of the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve on the northeast coast. Features include interpretive exhibits, aquariums, and even an outdoor amphitheater, all providing insight on the complex habitats and systems of the sea and wildlife in the region.
Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier
The pier is open for walking ($1/person) or fishing ($4/person) from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
A joint civil-military public airport, Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) serves the Jacksonville metropolitan area and other cities in northeastern Florida. Covering 8,000 acres, JAX features two runways.
Completed in 1965, JAX is owned and operated by the Jacksonville Aviation Authority. JAX is served by major airlines like American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
John T. Alsop Jr. Bridge, Jacksonville
Formally the John T. Alsop Jr. Bridge, the Main Street Bridge is a stunning structure crossing St. Johns River in Jacksonville – Florida’s largest city set in the northeastern part of the Sunshine State.
Visitors may cross Main Street Bridge on foot for great views of downtown Jax.
The second bridge to span St. Johns River, this steel, vertical lift bridge stretches to 512 meters – and encompassing four lanes of traffic as U.S. Route 1 and US 90.
Opened in 1941, the bridge is operated by the Florida Department of Transportation.
Located in northeast Florida, the Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve preserves some of the earliest French colonization areas in the U.S. The historic site is found just outside of Jacksonville along Clapboard Creek.
In total, the preserve features over 46,000 acres of scenic wetlands and wildlife, including a fort exhibit and a wildlife observation platform. Things to do at Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve include beach activities, kayaking, wildlife viewing, and more.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from Downtown Jacksonville Bch,
- 0.05 mile(s) from Jax Beach Fishing Pier, 1300 ft long fishing pier
- 0.04 mile(s) from Beaches Historical Museum, Museum of Jacksonville Beach's Histoical Society
- 0.04 mile(s) from Community Theatre, Local plays perfomed weekly
- 1.00 mile(s) from Adventure Landing, Water Park, Mini Golf, Arcade Games, Batting Cages, Laser Tag
- 2.54 mile(s) from Regal Cinemas, Movie Theatre
- 9.00 mile(s) from Sun Cruz Casinos, Gambling Boat and Cruise Ship
- 20.00 mile(s) from Basball Grnd-Jacksonville, Home of the Jacksonville Suns
- 20.00 mile(s) from Cummer Museum of Arts, Museum of Arts and beautiful outdoor gardens
- 20.00 mile(s) from Florida Theatre, Concert Venue
- 20.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville Landing, Riverfront Shopping and Dining
- 20.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville Municipal, Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars
- 20.00 mile(s) from MOCA Jax, Museum of Contemporary Art
- 20.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville Vet. Arena, Jacksonville Veteran Memorial Arena, Concert Venue
- 20.00 mile(s) from Museum of Science and History
- 20.00 mile(s) from Prime Osborn Convention, Convention Center
- 20.00 mile(s) from Times Union Center, Times Union Center of the Performing Arts, Concert/ Event Venue
- 25.00 mile(s) from Budweiser Brewery, Brewing Facility for Budweiser, tours available
- 30.00 mile(s) from Alligator Farm, Outdoor Alligator Farm St. Augustine
- 30.00 mile(s) from Historic St. Augustine, The Nations oldest city
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville Zoo
- 40.00 mile(s) from Amelia Island, Historic Amelia Island
- 8.00 mile(s) from St. Johns Town Center, Fine Dining, 1.1 million sq feet of Elite Shopping
- 1 mile(s) from Old Siam, Full Service, Thai, Open for: dinner,
- 15.00 mile(s) from Regency Square Mall
- 25.00 mile(s) from St. Augustine Outlet, Outlet Center with over 90 stores to choose from
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 25.00 mile(s) from St. Augustine, FL
- 40.00 mile(s) from Brunswick, GA
- 60.00 mile(s) from Lake City
- 80.00 mile(s) from Daytona Beach
- 80.00 mile(s) from Gainesville
- 160 mile(s) from Orlando
- 240 mile(s) from Tampa
- 240 mile(s) from Tallahassee
- 350 mile(s) from Miami
- 350 mile(s) from Atlanta, GA
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bchs Baptist St. Vincents, Hospital
- 2.50 mile(s) from Armor Holdings
- 4.00 mile(s) from Allstate Insurance
- 4.00 mile(s) from Mayo Clininc
- 6.00 mile(s) from Mayport Naval Station
- 7.00 mile(s) from ATP Tour Headquarters
- 7.00 mile(s) from FCCJ, Community College
- 8.00 mile(s) from Landstar Transportation
- 8.00 mile(s) from Vistakon
- 9.00 mile(s) from Florida Costal Law
- 9.00 mile(s) from Metris
- 9.00 mile(s) from RS & H
- 9.00 mile(s) from TNT Logistics
- 10.00 mile(s) from American Express
- 10.00 mile(s) from Arizona Chemical
- 10.00 mile(s) from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 10.00 mile(s) from Merill Lynch
- 10.00 mile(s) from PGA Tour
- 11.00 mile(s) from Bombardier
- 14.50 mile(s) from Bank of America
- 15.00 mile(s) from EverBank
- 15.00 mile(s) from St. Lukes Hospital
- 20.00 mile(s) from Times Union Center
- 8.00 mile(s) from University of North Florida
- 8.00 mile(s) from Florida Community College
- 15.00 mile(s) from Jacksonville University
- 25.00 mile(s) from Flagler College, St. Augustine Private College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 block(s) from Jacksonville Beach
- 2.00 mile(s) from Beach Regal 18 Theaters W
- 5.00 mile(s) from TPC Sawgrass, golf
- 35.00 mile(s) from World Golf Village
- There are plenty of Jacksonville Beach restaurants to choose from, and you can find them all within reach from the BEST WESTERN Oceanfront.
- 2 block(s) from Maple Street Biscuit Comp, Brasserie, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, http://maplestreetbiscuits.com/
- 1.13 mile(s) from Eleven South, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, http://www.elevensouth.com/
- 1.5 mile(s) from Roy's, Full Service, International, Open for: dinner, https://www.roysrestaurant.com/locations/fl/jacksonville-beach
- 1.5 mile(s) from TacoLu Baja Mexicana, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, http://www.tacolu.com/
- 1.5 mile(s) from Mojo Kitchen BBQ, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, http://www.mojobbq.com/
- .02 mile(s) from Joe's Crab Shack, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5 mile(s) from Ruth's Chris, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.7 mile(s) from Marker 32, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: dinner,
- Across the street from Eddie Bahamas Restaurant, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: dinner, Caribbean
- .02 mile(s) from Carrabba's Italian Grill, Full Service, Italian, Open for: dinner,
- 2.5 mile(s) from Al's Pizza, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .15 mile(s) from Chizu, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: dinner,
- 1.18 mile(s) from Thai Room, Full Service, Thai, Open for: dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Outback Steak House, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Chilli's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .02 mile(s) from Sneakers Sports Bar, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Long Horn Steak House, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Sierra Grille, Fast Food, Tex-Mex, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Oceanfront
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Jacksonville Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Wednesday Market at the Pier
The historic city of St. Augustine hosts a colorful market every Wednesday at the St. Augustine Pier – featuring handcrafted goods, locally grown produce, jewelry, baked goods, and more. The market opens at 8 a.m.
2015 Florida Country Superfest
Some of country's biggest and brightest starts make their way to Everband Field in Jacksonville for this two-day music festival – featuring Keith Urban, Kenney Chesney, Zac Brown Band, and so much more.
2015 American on Tap – Jacksonville
Brew lovers unite – the America On Tap festival series makes its way to the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center in Jacksonville. Enjoy over 100 handcrafted selections along with live music and plenty of food. The suds start flowing at 2:30 p.m.
2015 St. Augustine Music Festival
The 9th annual St. Augustine Music Festival is here – held two consecutive weekends at the St. Augustine Cathedral Basilica, featuring performances by the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra and Composer Piotr Szewczyk. The show beings at 7:30 p.m.
2015 Fourth of July Celebration
Jacksonville will celebrating our nation's independence with an evening of live entertainment, interactive fun, food, beverages, and an awesome fireworks display over St. Johns River. The fun can be found at the Shipyards, the Jacksonville Landing, and Friendship Fountain Park.
2015 Tim McGraw
Award-winning country music artist Tim McGraw brings his Shotgun Rider 2015 tour to Veterans Memorial Arena for one night only. The Show beings at 7 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean