Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
1800 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33401-2023
Phone: +1 561-683-8810 | Fax: 561/478-2580 | 135 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Located at Exit 71 east of I-95, this hotel is close to all of the excitement that West Palm Beach has to offer, including local beaches, the chic Downtown CityPlace, the Palm Beach Convention Center, Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, the Norton Museum, Rapids Water Park, Bahamas Paradise Cruise and the Palm Beach Island. Palm Beach Outlets Shopping Complex is located across the street. Three of the area's most popular universities - Palm Beach Atlantic University, Keiser University and Palm Beach State College-are also close to this Eco-Friendly West Palm Beach hotel. West Palm Beach is home to a variety of festivals and events, including the Barrett-Jackson® Auto Auction, SunFest, Palm Beach Challenge Baseball, South Florida Fair, The Honda Classic® and Marathon of the Palm Beaches-all of which are located just minutes away.
Each spacious, well-appointed guest room at the Best Western Palm Beach Lakes comes complete with a microwave, refrigerator, free wireless high-speed Internet access and cable television. Guests will wake up each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast, can take a swim in the outdoor heated swimming pool, play shuffle board or outdoor chess, picnic at the grill area and enjoy shuttle service to the airport, Port of Palm Beach, local restaurants and shops, and the convention center for an additional nominal fee per room per stay. Van service is available from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Make your West Palm Beach hotel stay one to remember with the Best Western Palm Beach Lakes exceptional customer service and warm, welcoming staff. Make your reservation today! Enjoy!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Restaurant, nearby or within 500 feet of the hotel lobby
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, choice of breads, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, tea and milk
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated, 60 feet
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Meeting facilities
- Conference services
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- 24-hour front desk
- Notary public
- Multilingual staff
- Mail services, outgoing mail and stamp machine
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Convenience/sundry store, items available at front desk
- Printer available
- Sunbathing, pool deck
- Fax machine
- Exercise facility 24-hour
- Computer available
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Computer modem hookups
- Local shuttle, van available within four mile radius for a nominal fee
- Outdoor parking
- Guest laundry
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Seasonal 10% AAA and senior citizen discount
- Complimentary coffee in lobby
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western palm beach lakes in West Palm Beach.
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
Conveniently located, the best western palm beach lakes in West Palm Beach, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 26.721155 / Latitude: -80.087075
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The Florida Turnpike. Take Exit 99. Go East at Okeechobee Boulevard, head approximately a half mile to Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard and turn left. The Best Western Palm Beach Lakes is approximately a half mile on right side.
From: Interstate 95. Take Exit 71 to Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard. The Best Western Palm Beach Lakes is located 1 block east on right.
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Palm Beach Outlets
Found at the site of the former Palm Beach Mall, the Palm Beach Outlets shopping center was recently established in 2014. PBO is found in the southern Florida city of West Palm Beach, across from the BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes.
This open-air-yet-canopied mall features outlets and factory stores like a Banana Republic Factory Store, Levi's Outlet Store, GAP Factory Store, Chico's Outlet, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, and over 100 more. Anchors include Nordstrom Rack, DSW, Sports Authority, Whole Foods, and Saks Fifth Avenue’s Off Fifth.
Happenings at Palm Beach Outlets include shopping events like the Green Market and Florida Tax Free Week, holiday fun like PBO Trick or Treating, the CHANUKAH Family Festival, and Santa Pet Photos. Other on-site events like September’s Health Fair, and October’s Wine Festival.
Dining options like Auntie Anne's, Starbucks Red Robin, and BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse are located at PBO. The Palm Beach Outlets are open daily from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Palm Beach Outlets also offers 15-member or more groups tours for Palm Beach County visitors.
Established in 1982, the annual SunFest Music & Arts Festival is the largest music and arts festival held on the Florida waterfront. Scheduled for the first week of May, SunFest draws approximately 165,000 yearly attendees to the Intracoastal Waterway in downtown West Palm Beach.
SunFest guests can check out sunfestivities like the BB&T Juried Fine Art & Craft Show, or the year’s music headliners – featuring acts from the B-52s to Earth, Wind & Fire to Weezer. Let the kids loose in Youth Park, catch the fireworks show, or just enjoy the scenery of the southeastern Florida coast.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Downtown CityPlace, reminiscent of an Italian town center, CityPlace is one of the top visitor destinations in Palm Beach County with premier shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Kravis Center, one of the premier performing arts centers in the Southeast.
- 2.00 mile(s) from PB Convention Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from DivaDuck Amphibious Tours, South Florida's exciting and adventurous amphibious tour, over land and sea. The tour lasts 75 minutes, and includes narration and music.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Norton Museum, is internationally known for its distinguished permanent collection featuring American Art, Chinese Art, Contemporary Art, European Art and Photography.
- 4 mile(s) from Antique Row, a charming district with over 40 antique shops offering an impressive selection of 17th to 20th century antiques, fine and decorative arts, period deco, vintage and modern furnishings, and much more. This vast array of quality antiques stores, specialty shops and art galleries are complemented by several award-winning restaurants.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Flagler Museum
- 4.00 mile(s) from Worth Avenue, famous upscale shopping district in Palm Beach. The street has approximately 250 shops, boutiques, restaurants and art galleries
- 4.00 mile(s) from Ragtops Museum
- 5.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach Zoo, houses over 1,700 animals within 23 acres of lush tropical habitat. In addition to exciting animals the zoo features colorful carousel, an interactive water play fountain and a full service restaurant
- 5.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach Science Museum, family-friendly interactive science museum offers fun for kids of all ages
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bahama Paradise Cruise Line, offers 2-night Bahamas Cruises from Port of Palm Beach with option to add 2 or 4-nights at the 4-Star Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort.
- 8.00 mile(s) from South Florida Fairgrounds
- 8.00 mile(s) from PerfectVodka Amphitheatre
- 15.00 mile(s) from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, this lighthouse was here before any other structure in Palm Beach County, and houses an interesting museum of local history.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lion Country Safari
- 25.00 mile(s) from Morikami Japanese Garden
- 25.00 mile(s) from American Orchid Society
- 35.00 mile(s) from Butterfly World
- 40.0 mile(s) from Sawgrass Recreation Park
- 45.00 mile(s) from Jungle Queen Riverboat, a must see in Ft. Lauderdale. Daily cruises at 10:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. and famous all you can eat bar-b-que & shrimp dinner cruise 7:00 p.m. nightly.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Palm Beach Outlets, opened on February 14, 2014, it features over 100 stores including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, J.Crew|crewcuts, Kenneth Cole, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour and Vera Bradley. The site also includes Marketplace at the Outlets with approximately 20 stores, including Bed Bath & Beyond, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy, PetSmart, Pier 1 Imports, T.J. Maxx, Ulta, and Whole Foods Market
- 0.10 mile(s) from Target
- 0.20 mile(s) from BrandsMart USA, the South's #1 discount retailer of consumer appliances and electronics.
- 2.00 mile(s) from CityPlace Outdoor Mall
- 2.00 mile(s) from Clematis Street
- 4.00 mile(s) from Gardens Mall
- 4.00 mile(s) from Worth Avenue
- 4.00 mile(s) from Downtown Gardens
- 4.00 mile(s) from Sunshine Flea Market
- 9.00 mile(s) from Wellington Mall, the second largest conventional shopping mall in Palm Beach County
- 10.00 mile(s) from Boynton Beach Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Town Center at Boca Raton, high end mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Carnival Flea Market, 35,000-square-foot indoor air-conditioned flea market where you can shop till you drop
- 40.00 mile(s) from Swap Shop Flea Market, indoor/outdoor. Vendors occupy 87 acres at this flea market.
- 70.00 mile(s) from Vero Beach Outlets
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach Kennel Club
- 2.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach Ice Works
- 4.00 mile(s) from Rapids Water Park, seasonal
- 5.00 mile(s) from West Palm Beach, public golf course
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lake Lytal Pool Complex, offers eight lane, 50-meter outdoor facilities surrounded by pool loungers in the sun or shade.
- 7.00 mile(s) from National Croquet Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Okeeheelee Park
- 7.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach Par 3, 18-hole golf course
- 7.00 mile(s) from Sail Fish Marina
- 8.00 mile(s) from Lake Park Marina, fishing and diving
- 10.00 mile(s) from Santaluces Athletic Complex, has four lighted fields of professional dimensions, lighted batting cages, covered seating area and convenient concession area.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lake Worth Golf Club
- 10.00 mile(s) from Atlantis Golf Club
- 10.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach Skate Zone
- 12.00 mile(s) from Abacoa Golf Club
- 12.00 mile(s) from Delray Beach Tennis Center
- 13.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach Gardens Golf Course
- 13.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach National Golf Course
- 15.00 mile(s) from Roger Dean Stadium
- 15.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach International Raceway
- Across the street from BJ's Brew House, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, menu features BJ's own delicious, innovative spin on your favorite foods, including deep dish pizzas, salads, sandwiches, pastas, steaks, baby back ribs and more...award winning craft beer
- Across the street from Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, chain for gourmet burgers & boozy shakes, with other American comfort fare.
- Across the street from Pei Wei Asian Diner, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, Asian-inspired food. Handcrafted, fresh and fast.
- Across the street from Cucina Pizza by Design, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, pick your size, pick your toppings! By Design Pizza brings you a revolutionary new way to order your favorite dish, by letting you design your own.
- Across the street from Toojay's Restaurant, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, serving authentic New York deli comfort food. Handcrafted sandwiches, homemade comfort foods, soups and baked goods.
- Across the street from First Watch Cafe, Cafe, vegetarian, open for: breakfast, lunch, cafe chain for health-minded breakfast, brunch & lunch options such as omelets, salads & soups
- 0.20 mile(s) from Nature's Way Cafe, cafe, Vegetarian, open for: breakfast, lunch, fresh salads, sandwiches, shakes, smoothies.
- 0.10 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, drive-thru is open 24-hours.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Wendy's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.40 mile(s) from Sweet Tomatoes®, buffet, vegetarian, open for: lunch, salad bar, soups, pasta, breads.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Park Avenue BBQ & Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, barbecued ribs are the speciality of this laid-back smokehouse also serving chicken, fish & sides
- 0.8 mile(s) from Your Greek Cousin, fast food, Greek, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.9 mile(s) from Chick-fil-A®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.9 mile(s) from Hooters, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar & grill chain famous for chicken wings
- 0.9 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Duffy's Sports Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Renegades, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, Country-Western restaurant and night club.
- 1 mile(s) from Panera Bread Bakery & Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, fresh sandwiches, salads, soups.
- 1.4 mile(s) from Twin Peaks, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports-bar & restaurant
- 1.5 mile(s) from Raindancer, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, first class steak house, renowned for its steaks, seafood and fine wines.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Okeechobee Steak House, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, classic American steak house. Family owned and operated since 1947. Famous for aged steak, prime rib and fresh seafood.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Chipotle Mexican Grill, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, known for its chunky guacamole, large burritos, and assembly line production. Chipotle is one of the first chains in the relatively new category of fast-casual dining establishments.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Denny's® Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, want breakfast for dinner? Milk shakes in the morning? Delicious hamburgers, handmade sandwiches, fresh salads and more anytime 24/7
- 2.00 mile(s) from IHOP®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, pancake house/fast casual family restaurant chain that specializes in breakfast foods
- 3.00 mile(s) from Chili's Restaurant & Bar, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near West Palm Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean