BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn
5618 Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32819-7827
Phone: 407/226-9119 | Fax: 407/370-2448 | 70 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn!
BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn in Orlando is directly across from Universal Studios®, Harry Potter® & the Island of Adventure®, so guests can walk to their destination.
Hotels near Universal Studios Orlando® can’t compete with our amenities. The Universal Studios® Best Western is the closest hotel to the Holy Land Experience® at just 1.5 miles away. Guests at our Orlando hotel can enjoy free scheduled transportation to Universal Studios®, SeaWorld® and Wet n¿ Wild®. However, every great adventure should start with an epic breakfast. A free, full hot breakfast greets guests every morning, and includes buttery waffles, fresh pastries and fruits, a selection of cereal and yogurt, and 100% Arabica coffee or cold juice.
Many of our Orlando hotel guests are here to visit Disney World®. The happiest place on earth is even more enjoyable when you don’t have to travel far to get there. NASCAR®¿s Daytona 500, located just 45 minutes away, with our easy access to I-4 and low rates during 500 Race week, we are a fan favorite hotel. Our property boasts excellent reviews from existing customers in all media outlets. A convenient and flexible group booking system attracts a lot of churches and high schools to our Orlando hotel. We’re happy to work with groups and blocked rooms. A friendly and multilingual staff makes every guest’s stay just a little more special, and free wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel.
Small, locally owned companies also bring business travelers to our Orlando hotel, and DB accounts are set up directly with our hotel’s management. If you’re lucky enough to be here on business, make sure you’re close enough to the attractions to squeeze in plenty of leisure time. Whether you want to spend your time off the clock at Disney World® or swimming with the dolphins, it’s just minutes away.
Reserve a spacious BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn room today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Accommodations for the physically challenged: TDD phones, Pool lift.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Complimentary breakfast
- Safe deposit box
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Ice/vending machines
- Fax services
- Free parking
- Interior corridor
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Local shuttle Shuttle parks at hotel's door. Guest can sign up on shuttle book the night before or early morning
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- No charge for extra people
- Wireless High-speed Internet
- Copy service
BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus universal inn in Orlando.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus universal inn in Orlando, Florida is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 28.481164 / Latitude: -81.456945
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Head south on Interstate 4 to Exit 75B. Stay in the right lane on Kirkman Road. Take a right on Vineland Road. Take an immediate right after the Burger King. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn will be on your left.
From: The south. Head north on Interstate 4 to Exit 75B. Cross over into the right lane on Kirkman Road. Take a right on Vineland Road. Take an immediate right after the Burger King. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn will be on your left.
From: The east. Head west on the Florida Turnpike and exit onto Interstate 4 West. Leave the highway at Exit 75B. Stay in the right lane on Kirkman Road. Take a right on Vineland Road. Take an immediate right after the Burger King. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn will be on your left.
From: The west. Head east on the Florida Turnpike and exit onto Interstate 4 West. Leave the highway at Exit 75B. Stay in the right lane on Kirkman Road. Take a right on Vineland Road. Take an immediate right after the Burger King. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn will be on your left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Make some new dolphin friends on your next visit to Orlando. Discovery Cove is an aquatic theme park in Orlando, found just off of Central Florida Parkway and International Drive. Owned and operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Discovery Cove allows guests the chance to swim and interact with bottlenose dolphins in controlled environments.
Along with bottlenose dolphins, you'll be able to interact with other animals like rays, tropical birds and fish, and plenty of land animals – it's always an adventure at Discovery Cove. The park does have a max guest capacity of 1,300 per day, creating a more intimate experience.
A top attraction, and one of the most unique experiences you'll have in Orlando, iFly Indoor Skydiving should be on any travel agenda when visiting Florida. Built in 1997, iFly Orlando is a 1000 horsepower vertical wind tunnel where you'll experience the thrill of skydiving without the heights or dangers.
The 12-foot high, open flow cylinder has a trained attendant with you at all times. Great for almost every member of the family – kids as young as three have flown, and adults as old as 103 have also been known to fly – iFly Orlando will make your visit to the Orlando area unforgettable.
No experience is needed, and you can even book your flight online. The entiredeal lasts about one hour.
Lake Eola Park
Located in downtown Orlando, was developed in 1888 from land donated from a variety of families. Eola Lake was formed from a natural 80-foot sinkhole, similar to many of the state's lakes.
Throughout the years, there has been a zoo, an equestrian race track and even a dance area with pier, built on the 43-acre park site.
In 1912, the original signature park fountain was built, followed by a second fountain installed in 1957. It was renovated in 1988 and continues to be an area landmark. While in Orlando, be sure to visit the park for an enjoyable day outdoors.
Park visitors enjoy strolling the grounds, especially on the path around the lake. Rent one of the swan-shaped paddle boats or an electric gondola boat, for a fun time on the water.
Bring lawn chairs to listen to one of the concerts held in the Walt Disney Amphitheater and gaze at the beautiful fountain lights.
Orange County Convention Center
Opened in 1983, the Orange County Convention Center is a major landmark in Orlando. Hosting an array of different events throughout the year, the OCCC is found just off of the Martin Andersen Beachline Expressway on International Drive.
With seven million square feet in total space, the OCCC is the second largest convention center in the United States.
When you're visiting Orlando or the Orlando area, make your way to the Orange County Convention Center and check out any number of the events being hosted – from the weird and the wacky, to the downright exciting.
Keep an eye out for the Mary Kay Career Conference, the Europa Games & Get Fit Expo, the International Bowl Expo, and Miss America's Outstanding Teen Competition is always popular.
View extensive collections of African and American art with a visit to the Orlando Museum of Art, the Orlando area's premiere fine art destination. Catch masks, objects, and textiles from ancient African cultures or browse the lithographs of the Contemporary American Graphics Collection.
Don't miss the selection of ceramic, jade, stone, and more with the Art of the Ancient Americas collection or the museum's classic paintings of American people and landscapes. The museum's hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Friday and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
Featuring 17 miles of pristine trails, Rock Springs Run State Reserve is the perfect getaway for avid hikers, bikers, and outdoorsmen. Guided trail rides and horse rentals are available along the Wekiva River, just minutes outside of Orlando in the Space Coast region of Florida.
Primitive sites can only be accessed by canoe, as swimming is not permitted in the Wekiva river. The entire family, including pets and horses, can share the great beauty of Rock Springs Run. Public restrooms, trails, and outdoor activities allow for a short getaway just a few miles outside of the city.
A both a marine-life and zoological park, Sea World Orlando is a theme-park packed with shows, rides, events, animal interactions, exhibits and tours.
The live animal shows feature orcas, dolphins, sea lions, macaws, and even dogs and cats rescued from local shelters.
The Orlando park also hosts special concerts and special events in Bayside Stadium.
Whether thrilled by the Shark Encounter tunnel, or zooming around on the Kraken or Manta coasters, Orlando visitors love spending time at Sea World.
Established in 1990, Universal Orlando is a collection of theme parks set in central Florida in the city of Orlando.
Universal Orlando is home to Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, CityWalk Orlando, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando – along with annual events, shopping, and restaurants.
The park features more than 25 rides, including themed rides for Harry Potter, Spiderman, and The Simpsons.
Universal Orlando hosts festivals such as Halloween Horror Nights in October, Mardi Gras in early spring, and the Macy's Holiday Parade through December.
Opened in 1977, Wet 'n Wild Orlando is a premier spring and summer destination for Orlando and Orlando area travelers. Widely considered to be America's first water park, Wet 'n Wild Orlando was founded by SeaWorld creator George Millay. While Wet 'n Wild Orlando is open year-round, the park sees a high volume of traffic during the summer months.
As you plan your all-day aquatic adventure at Wet 'n Wild Orlando, make plans to visit some of the top highlights at the park. Check out the Disco H20, The Wake Zone, Wave Pool Surf Lagoon, and the always popular Lazy River. The Brain Wash is an enclosed tornado water slide. The Behemoth Bowl is a lot of fun and was added in 2005.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.15 mile(s) from Universal Studios®
- 0.15 mile(s) from Island of Adventure
- 0.15 mile(s) from City Walk
- 1.50 mile(s) from The Holyland Experience
- 3.00 mile(s) from Wet n' Wild
- 4.00 mile(s) from Ripley's Believe It Or Not® Museum
- 4.50 mile(s) from SeaWorld®
- 4.50 mile(s) from Discovery Cove
- 6.00 mile(s) from Amway Arena
- 7.00 mile(s) from Dolly Parton's Show
- 9.00 mile(s) from Disneyworld®
- 10.00 mile(s) from Gatorland
- 12.00 mile(s) from Arabian Nights
- 14.00 mile(s) from Medieval Times
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cirque du Soleil
- 16.00 mile(s) from Walt Disneyworld®
- 75.00 mile(s) from Busch Gardens
- 2 mile(s) from Mall at Millenia
- 2 mile(s) from Prime Outlets
- 6 mile(s) from Florida Mall
- 8 mile(s) from Premium Outlets
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 18 mile(s) from Kissimmee
- 40 mile(s) from Sandford
- 50 mile(s) from Cocoa Beach
- 65 mile(s) from Daytona Beach
- 75 mile(s) from Tampa
- 90 mile(s) from St. Petersburg
- 205 mile(s) from Ft. Lauderdale
- 220 mile(s) from Miami
- 250 mile(s) from Tallahassee
- 375 mile(s) from Key West
- 1 mile(s) from General Electric
- 1 mile(s) from L3 Communications
- 1 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin
- 1 mile(s) from Metro West
- 1 mile(s) from Office Depot
- 1 mile(s) from Price Waterhouse
- 1 mile(s) from Quorum Center
- 1 mile(s) from Rockwell International
- 2 mile(s) from AT&T
- 2 mile(s) from BellSouth
- 2 mile(s) from Home Depot
- 2 mile(s) from Lucent Technologies
- 3 mile(s) from Cisco Systems
- 3 mile(s) from LDS Church
- 4 mile(s) from Pepsi
- 4 mile(s) from Voicestream
- 5 mile(s) from Nortel
- 10 mile(s) from Motorola
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 0.5 mile(s) from Cypress Creek Golf
- 0.5 mile(s) from Lowe's Cineplex Movies
- 15 mile(s) from Balloon Rides and Tours
- 15 mile(s) from Disney® Typhoon Lagoon
- 17 mile(s) from Disney® Water Park
- 20 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 45 mile(s) from Sterling Casino
- 60 mile(s) from Cocoa Beach
- 60 mile(s) from Daytona Beach
- Across the street from Ale House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Golden Corral, Buffet, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Kobe Steak House, Bar/Lounge, Japanese, Open for: dinner,
- Across the street from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Carrabas, Full Service, Italian, Open for: dinner,
- Across the street from McDonalds®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Dennys, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast,
- 1 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast,
- 1 mile(s) from Hooters, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner,
- 1.5 mile(s) from Outback Steak House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner,
- 3 block(s) from Bubba Gump Shrimp, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Universal Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Orlando. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Every 3rd Sunday of the Month, Forever Florida near Kissimmee and Cocoa offers free food, live music, horse rides, and more.
International Orlando Fringe Festival
The longest running fringe festival in the U.S. kicks off at Loch Haven Park in Orlando.
One Magical Weekend
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park throws its annual Riptide event. Enjoy music, fireworks, and food tasting in between water slides.
Hunter Vision's Watermelon 5K
Celebrate the 4th of July with this Winter Park 5K run and watermelon eating contest.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean